Ongeveer 15 uur geleden - Technische Universiteit Delft (TU Delft) - Delft
Business Analyst Liquidity
ING/Finance COO is looking for a Business Analyst in a liquidity team of the tribe Statutory and Regulatory Reporting
Your new job!
- Landelijk / geen vaste standplaats
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
We are looking for an experienced and driven Consultant/ Business Analyst for the tribe Statutory and Regulatory Reporting: this tribe delivers reports and solutions meeting the standards set by external local and central regulators and auditors. You will be a part of a dynamic agile organization and work in a liquidity reporting change team.
The Finance COO department delivers Finance-related services to its stakeholders, i.e. Group Finance, country CFOs and Wholesale Banking, Risk, Tax and Bank Treasury. These services encompass operations and change initiatives for accounting, reporting, utilities, data foundation and business advice services, including system, process, data and information management and analytics capabilities. Change is delivered in accordance with the Finance strategy and implementation and decommissioning roadmap. The Business Analyst reports to the Chapter Lead.
Your working environment
As a BA, you work in a squad with around 8 colleagues from different areas of expertise. Together, you work on a common purpose. You like to work together in a multidisciplinary squad. Together with your squad members, you do everything within your power to realise your team mission day by day.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an energetic and driven expert with strong analytical capabilities who uses state-of-the-art methods and techniques for business analysis. You have integral, domain-exceeding knowledge of Finance.
You are an excellent communicator and able to build bridges between different stakeholders. You are able to convincingly put forward your proposals and are a real team player in reaching broad agreement on the road to follow.
What you will be doing
You analyse complex Finance liquidity issues that go beyond squad and/or tribe boundaries, with a view to designing complete solutions for the requested change.
You deliver excellently substantiated analyses using state-of-the-art techniques and tools, which lead to functional designs that cover all change deliverables. You are focused on process design and the translation to IT.
You support the Finance Journey Expert (FJE) and take care of the coordination of content between the different FJEs and specialists from the different domains. You ensure that all requirements of all relevant stakeholders are acknowledged in the analyses and the different solution designs.
You support tribes and squads in their decision-making by presenting the different (functional and solution) design alternatives and their impact in a clear way. You guarantee that the business requirements and non-functional requirements are translated into IT Solution requirements.
You work together with (IT) architects and specialists to come up with a suitable IT solution. In doing so, you conduct a number of coherent analyses:
• Requirements analysis: you elicit sets of coherent requirements. You make sure that the requirements are complete, consistent, of good quality, that they are translated correctly in the design, and that they are maintained and, if necessary, adjusted if changes occur. You support the product owners and the squads in managing the backlog by translating and prioritising the epics into features and, together with the squad, into user stories.
• Process analysis: you analyse the current situation, the problems that occur and the underlying causes. Based on this analysis, you provide clear process designs.
• Information analysis: you analyse the necessary input, output, and adjustment of data in the client processes. You analyse the information need. You investigate the quality of the captured data and come up with solutions to improve quality.
• Risk analysis: you are able to translate the policy and regulation of ORM, Compliance and Legal into design solutions.
Next to performing these analyses:
• You are able to explain and present the solutions clearly to stakeholders and receive their input and feedback. You provide them with (functional and solution) design alternatives and their impact, based on which decisions can be made.
• Results of the analyses are captured in the chosen standards to make the implicit explicit (BABOK standards).
• Your analyses are executed using Business Analysis products such as domain models, logical data models, impact analyses, feasibility studies, etc.
• You substantiate choices and options on preferred solution(s) by drafting alternatives, feasibility studies, impact analyses, decision sheets and business cases.
• You support the delivery of solutions with an iterative and incremental Agile approach by cooperating in refining the roadmap for overall solution(s) with partial deliveries (releases, minimal viable products) and by adjusting requirements and designs based on measurable experiences and feedback.
• You support the verification and validation of solutions by analysing and setting up acceptance criteria based on the requirements and by defining scenarios and use cases.
• You help to translate solution design into training material and work instructions for employees.
• You introduce knowledge of best practices from inside and outside of ING. You contribute towards optimum reuse of solutions.
• You make sure that lessons learned and (best and next) practices from your assignments are made available to everyone. You actively work on deepening and broadening the overall knowledge and experience.
Your education, experience and background
• Knowledge and experience with liquidity reporting (CRD IV).
• Expert with strong business analysis experience, analytical skills, using state-of-the-art methods and techniques.
• System experience with Moody’s is a pro.
• Professional and intellectual ability at least at academic level.
• University (Bachelor’s/Master’s) degree in (business) administration or information technology or a comparable field.
• You have integral, cross-domain knowledge and experience.
• You are a strong communicator and are able to present your analyses in a clear manner.
• You have working knowledge of and practical experience with Agile.
• You have knowledge of and experience in business and IT in areas such as process management and financial services.
• Excellent communication skills in Dutch and/ or English.
• You actively keep up your professional knowledge and translate external trends into applicable knowledge.
• You are proactive and not afraid to take ownership beyond your job description.
• You are a team player driven by the vision of reaching a common goal.
• You continuously improve the way you and help others to grow.
• You strive to work as a high-performing team, within you squad and your business analyst community.
• Your organisational sensitivity enables you to judge and weigh the importance of the requirements of stakeholders.
• You actively ask for help and feedback and are not afraid to give feedback.
• You easily adapt to a new environment.
We are looking for candidates in Jobscale 10 -12
If the above appeals to you we look forward to receiving your CV and strong motivation.
Apply directly online, click on Apply for this job. For further inquiries, please contact Arthur Krovka at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to your application! For more information on vacancies please check www.ING.com/careers.