Ongeveer 16 uur geleden - EY
Consultant to support the Real Estate Asset management & MSP Hard Services department
ING is looking for a Global Specialist to support the Real Estate Asset management & MSP Hard Services department
Recently ING made the decision to outsource (part of) Real Estate (RE) and Facility Services (FS) activities of 9 countries to one supplier via a Total Facilities Management (TFM) model.
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
Currently, there is no global organisation covering the TFM scope:
- Only Real Estate is organised at global level, in the Corporate Real Estate Management (CREM) department.
- Facility Services is currently not organised at global level, only at country level, within country Facility Management departments. Moreover, there is no consistency with regards to the scope of services, service levels, KPI, etc., which are determined by country, and there is no sharing of best practices.
Implementing TFM will help to simplify and streamline RE and FS into a global support function, helping us to collaborate better across borders, innovating much faster and at lower cost. “Unite” also implies a shift from organic local-for-local towards standardized global operating models…
Within ING, a Global (Tier 2) Real Estate Asset Management team is build. This team will also be responsible for the MSP Hard Services. The team is part of the Global Corporate Real Estate and Facility Services (Global CREFS) department. The essence of the team is focussed on delivering a strong contribution in realising the goals of the TFM Program and to support other teams within Global CREFS like Portfolio Management and Transaction Management.
The TFM Program is done in partnership with the external TFM supplier and in close cooperation with the MSP organisations in the countries (Tier 1). Together we have the mission is to support the core activity of ING Bank by:
- Providing an inspiring, innovative and engaging workplace environment, attracting and retaining top talent;
- Providing client facing facilities reflecting the ING Brand and supporting ING’s commercial strategy;
- Providing related Real Estate and Facility Services.
Within the Global CREFS organisation the Asset Management & MSP Hard Services is responsible for the Building Maintenance services (all services managing assets (i.e. preventive, corrective maintenance) that cannot be removed from a building or a building could not function without. E.g. HVAC, Electrical, lifts, Security systems, AV, building (roof, façade, ..) and the approval of investments within the building to maintain Real Estate value and improving the work environment for the ING employees.
Total Annual spend in services and projects is approx. €40m and managing and maintain > 2000 buildings
For the Global Asset Management & Hard Services we are looking for a world class, enthusiastic and experienced consultant. Since Real Estate and Building Maintenance is crucial for this field, we are primarily looking for someone with strong knowledge in the field of Real Estate Property Management and a clear integrated vision of the future of facility services. The position reports to the Head of Asset Management & MSP Hard Services.
What do we expect from you
The tasks within the team are focused around 3 key areas:
- Creating an environment on both global and country level in which Change and Innovation are common practice
- Design and implement a globally uniform way of working for the soft services categories in all countries
- Implement best-in-class performance and best practices in countries while keeping a good balance between global strategy and specific local needs and requirements
- Ensuring that the supplier delivers their quality improvement program and enabling them to drive the change and managing operating expenses and investments
- Measure and analyse the service delivery (conform contract) and challenge the countries to improve and/or standardise requirements
- Elaborate a MJMP (Multi Year Maintenance Plan) containing all replacements and investments to be made
- Facilitate and lead the country quarterly performance dialogues with supplier
- Analyse global reports and draw conclusions upon best-in-class performance and best practices
- Manage the maintenance processes in order to reach the agreed savings and business improvements (f.e. Service requirement management, including changes, Service configuration management, Innovation, Functional documentation of services and management of the service catalogue.
- Implement the condition assessment methodology in all countries
- elaborate and implement a globally uniform way of working in all countries according the SCDM methodology (System Driven Contract Management)
- Manage cross border contractual implications
- Act as escalation level for country specific issues
What do we ask from you
To be successful in this position the following competences are required:
- Strong personality (in order to deal in an international environment);
- Understanding of industry best practices, especially as relating to TFM and transformation in large organizations
- A ‘can do’ mentality, proactive, resourceful
- A real team player who does not only strive for personal growth but also for growth as a team
- An excellent communicator, building relationships within the international team as with our many internal stakeholders
- Strong analytical (quantitative/ qualitative) skills
- Understanding of performance management frameworks and tools in the delivery of business objectives
- Virtual team management experience with the ability to manage and motivate virtual or matrix project teams
- Excellent communication skills - ability to present quantitative and qualitative formal / informal findings in a clearly defined and persuasive manner
- Advocate of change, with a broad set of influencing techniques and facilitation skills
- Visible, approachable, accountable and available
- Inspire and empower other people by demonstrating trust, openly valuing their expertise and clearly stating your expectations
- You give and ask for feedback to develop yourself and the people around you
- You rely on the intent and expertise of others, you value and respect the differences.
As a result you are:
- Globally responsible for Policies/framework w.r.t. governance, process and thresholds (e.g. threshold below which on country level can execute autonomous) w.r.t. Building Maintenance
- Responsible for organizing and executing contacts with external RE players and stakeholders ( e.g. landlords, tenants, authorities,…) in technical issues
- Responsibility to organise decision making at global level, liaising typically with country representatives
What do you have to offer:
- A Master degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering or similar, supplemented knowledge or training in the field of financial management and strategic maintenance management
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience and demonstrable knowledge in the field of Real Estate and Property Management.
- Good knowledge of English in word and writing.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the latest standards, innovation and developments in Property Management and Maintenance Management and able to keep this knowledge up to date
- Demonstrable experience with the management of Property Management that has been outsourced in an Integrated Facility Management model is an advantage.
Are you that driven people manager with technical skills and a passion for Real Estate? Than we’re eager to get to know you. Click on Apply and upload your CV & motivation. For inquiries please contact Edwin Kanters (firstname.lastname@example.org or +31683637141). For more information about ING check: www.ING.nl/werken
We are looking forward to your application!