Ongeveer 19 uur geleden - Klimmendaal via Aardoom & de Jong - Arnhem
Covered Bonds & Securitisations Specialist
Covered Bonds & Securitisations Specialist
As Covered Bonds & Securitisations Specialist you will work within the Debt & Capital Issuance department. Debt & Capital Issuance is responsible for the management of the Group’s funding requirements and related liquidity risk in order to support the business lines and the execution of capital funding transactions across a wide range of currencies and products.
- Landelijk / geen vaste standplaats
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 0-2 jaar
The Covered Bond & Securitisations team within the Debt & Capital Issuance department is responsible for the management of the Dutch and Belgian Covered Bond programmes, the execution of covered bond transactions in the capital markets and the set-up of securitisation transactions to improve the liquidity profile of the Group.
Furthermore, you will collaborate with Group Treasury’s Balance Sheet & Capital Management team with respect to the implementation of balance sheet solutions for capital, funding, liquidity or risk transfers.
You will assist with the managing the Dutch & Belgian Covered Bond issuance programs and raise debt in the financial markets. With respect to Securitisations, you will work closely with the Deal Principal as part of a deal team. Alongside the Deal Principal, you will be responsible for ensuring that the entire execution process is efficiently and successfully carried out. Furthermore, you will be involved in projects to optimise the balance sheet structure of the bank.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the management and maintenance of the Dutch & Belgian Covered Bond issuance programs with the objective of becoming the main point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders for a specific program (depending on your level of expertise).
- Maintain the various issuance programs from a documentation & approval point of view.
- Keep oversight of the asset pools needed to support secured issuance in close cooperation with the portfolio management teams in the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Assist in ensuring ING’s presence and market access as an established issuer for covered bonds and potentially securitisations .
- Monitor market & regulatory developments and where necessary implement these changes in the programs.
- Participate / represent ING in market initiatives and/or discuss with other market participants.
- Build and maintain relations with internal & external stakeholders.
- Assist in the global oversight & coordination of ING’s covered bond issuance programs (ING Germany, ING Australia, ING Bank Slaski).
- Liaise with ING’s Investor Relations team to help maintain good investor appetite and take responsibility for covered bond & securitisation matters related to Rating Agencies.
- Assist with the set-up & execution of internal securitisations structures.
- Assist GT’s Balance Sheet & Capital Management department with the implementation of balance sheet solutions for capital, funding, liquidity or risk transfers.
- Maintain close working relationship with Disintermediation & Asset Securitisation team for projects where Group Treasury is Sponsor.
Your work environment
You will be part of a professional and dynamic team where you can make a visible contribution within Group Treasury Debt & Capital Issuance. Other areas within Debt and Capital issuance include the support and development of ING’s current capital and long-term funding franchise transactions.
Debt & Capital Issuance advises senior management, executes and processes transactions, provides input for several reports, engages with investment banks and is involved in debt investor work. In addition, governance related topics are relevant, such as maintenance of ING’s debt issuance programmes and obtaining approvals from internal and external bodies – in some cases for issuing subsidiaries like ING Germany or ING Bank Australia.
Group Treasury’s culture values Orange Code thinking and behaviors and embraces diversity to ensure a more dynamic, well-balanced work environment. You will report to the Head of Covered Bonds & Securitisation. Work location is preferably in Amsterdam to maintain close contact with other head office functions.
You feel passionate about Capital Market instruments and feel at ease with the financial markets, perform well under pressure, and feel comfortable with communicating at different levels of seniority. You have an attention for detail (for processes unrelated to yours, but which are essential for the capital market’s product you are dealing with) and at the same time are able to place topics in a holistic perspective. You are diligent and prudent in ensuring that regulatory and internal limits are not breached. You are a team player, knowing when to voice your view and when to conform. You are on top of the market and news flows impacting the market. You are determined to succeed and always take the extra mile to achieve Group Treasury’s objectives.
You have a Master’s degree in Law, Economics or Business Administration. You incorporate ING values into your work and interactions.
- You have an independent, self-starting attitude and are able to work effectively in high pressure situations.
- You have a good mix of ‘street smarts’ next to your analytical skills.
- You have experience with structured finance transactions (including financial modelling).
- You feel comfortable with reading legal documentation & texts and are able to assess the impact to ING.
- You work organised and are able to coordinate with different parties both internal & external to meet tight deadlines
- You are solution-focused and enjoy thinking “outside the box”.
- You have an eagerness to learn and to fully understand a capital markets product from start to finish.
- You are keen in increasing your industry, market and product knowledge.
- You are flexible, willing to work across borders and build an international network.
- You maintain high standards with respect to documentation and communication.
- You have the ability to make complex topics understandable.
- You have strong English communication skills.
- You being familiar with Bloomberg or modelling tools is a plus.
What we offer
A 40-hour working week Job grade 11-12 (depending on experience). A highly dynamic job with significant opportunities to grow professionally.
For more information please contact Arthur Krovka at email@example.com