4 dagen geleden - ICT Automatisering Nederland B.V. - Oosterhout
Global Head of CRE Strategy and Portfolio management
New Tier 2 organisation in charge of the Corporate Real Estate and Facility Services global activities, that will be combined with pre-existing Corporate Real Estate Management (CREM) department
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
The global head of CRE strategy has a global responsibility to develop and maintain integrated accommodation (CRE portfolio) plans by country that are in line with the CRE strategy so that real estate accommodation needs can always be forecasted from a long term period (15 year), to a medium- (3 or 4 year) and short term (1 to 2 year). During this process the master plans are developed and periodically matched against the CRE strategy and business strategy. Activities during this procedure include:
The Global head manages 13 FTE spread over 9 countries (NL, BE, GE, PL, TR, Lux, It, Sp, UK).
Local RE demand managers en employees responsible for local RE master planning.
In this role you
- Are member of the Global management team of the CREFS department
- Are responsible for the formulation of Corporate Real Estate (CRE) strategy
Have a global responsibility to evaluate and test CRE strategy against different internal and external influences.
- Activities that will take place include:
- Understand the Boards (Tier 1 and 2) business strategy and objectives
- Assess external real estate environment
- Evaluate current real estate situation from a market, financial and organisational perspective
- Identify options and opportunities / enablers and barriers
- Evaluate the feasibility of opportunities
- Determine the CRE strategy
- CRE Master Planning
- Evaluate the previous master plans
- Gather long term forecasted accommodation needs & preferences from the business
- Consolidate accommodation needs & preferences
- Match accommodation needs & preferences against strategic CRE objectives
- Identify options and opportunities / enablers and barriers
- Perform business cases, evaluate the feasibility of options
- Create the draft long term RE portfolio master plans by business line and by country
- Submit the plan for approval to Tier 1/2 mgmt. and MBB responsible(s)
- Finalise the long term RE portfolio master plans by business line and by country.
- Start, monitor and execute initiatives in order to execute the RE Master Plans
As a member of the global management team:
Contribute to setting up and building the new CREFS organisation on T2 and T1 level (both hierarchical and functional)
- Contribute to the continuous development of the global CREFS department
- Design, elaborate and implement a globally uniform way of working for this specific discipline in all countries
- Implement the TFM Lot 2 contract for Lease and Space administration
- CRE strategy and Master Planning have an important influence on the total cost base of the RE and FS function globally (approx. €900m p.a.)
- Executing current CRE Master Plans are estimated to lead to a structural cost reduction of approx. €130m p.a. by 2020
- Space optimisation is main contributor to savings, aligning m² footprint to decreasing demand and increasing space efficiency
- Solid central tracking of HC forecast, providing insight in TF business implications in order to avoid entering into long term Real Estate commitments based on short term information
- Governance on business demand, rationalising decision making
- Providing input and insight enabling an effective governance and management of investments
- CRE Strategy and Master Planning determine the accommodation future of ING Bank, and can have a strategic business impact: e.g. Master Plan Amsterdam, leading to new HQ, new ING Campus at Bijlmerdreef, etc.
- CRE strategy and Master planning contribute to the sustainability and socially responsible behaviour, e.g.
- The ING energy footprint is mainly determined by corporate real estate
- Master Plans include sustainable plans for buildings ING leaves, e.g. redevelopment of Amsterdamse Poort building to apartments driven by ING.
- Global responsibility to develop, maintain and execute the Corporate Real Estate (CRE) strategy.
- Global responsibility to develop, maintain and execute integrated accommodation (CRE portfolio) Master plans by country that are in line with the CRE strategy, matching real estate accommodation needs to business needs.
- Responsibility to organise decision making at T1 level, liaising typically with T1 CEO’s, CFO’s and COO’s
- Responsibility to assist the Global Head of CREFS in organising decision making at T2 level (CFO Bank, COO bank, MBB)
- Relationship management
- Organise CREM account and demand management, responsible for the total real estate optimization process, including intake, problem definition and monitoring of execution.
- Build a network and interacts in this respect with regional and or local decision makers (CEO, CFO, COO, ...) and Real Estate managers (if available).
- Contact level 1 and 2 management in countries. Also level 1 management in case of regional offices (e.g. CEE and Asia).
- Governance and management
Is in the lead and SPOC for all CRE related items, initiatives and issues
- Coordinates all parties, e.g. Local Real Estate management (if any), local business players , the CREM Asset & Transaction Manager and the CREM Analysis and Control Manager, the CREM jr. consultant(s), external parties (legal, broker,…).
settles and manages the governance : roles/tasks/ responsibilities.
manages the decision making process, incl. MBB decisions.
- Strategy and planning: translating business demand into (a) CRE Master Plan(s), including business case(s)
- accountable for taking initiatives in order to optimise the CRE portfolio, and developing and maintaining a pipeline of RE initiatives that contains continuously 1/3 of the local RE spend.The overall approach needs to be structured and proactive: portfolio management instead of project management.
- Develop and maintain an integrated CREM Activity Calendar containing all local and multinational initiatives, including spend involved and potential benefits.
RE added value database and report updated every Quarter
- People management of Hierarchical direct reports and functional reports