13 dagen geleden - WENB - Arnhem
Global Manager Employer Branding
We are looking for a Global Manager Employer Branding reporting directly to the Head of Global Recruitment
Our purpose is empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business.
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- HBO, WO
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
To for fill this purpose we need to face several challenges.
Attracting, engaging and developing the right people is one of them.
In this role you will be the key player on the engaging part. In close cooperation with the global branding team you define, launch and monitor the global employer branding activities. You guard that our storytelling reaches and engages the target groups that we need to attract to fill our purpose and drive the change.
The Global Manager Employer Branding delivers an important contribution on goals above through continuously measurement and improvement of our employer branding activities.
Your key deliverables are:
- Recognized as Business Partner and Subject Matter Expert for employer branding worldwide.
- Develop and implement employer brand strategies, programs and tools for effective and compelling employer branding, talent strategies and employee experiences.
- Drive results, direction of team and initiatives through careful data analysis, research and a highly consultative team approach.
- Manage the ING careers internal and external sites, and other digital tools to ensure content is current, relevant, and engaging.
- Evangelize and manage ING employer brand proposition, brand voice and brand position with both internal and external partners to increase social reach and engagement across all channels.
- Partner with our RPO partner, global branding and ING recruitment teams on recruitment marketing initiatives and materials, conferences and talent segment specific branding initiatives.
- Together with global branding create an EVP toolkits/self-service materials and repository.
- Build effective relationships with internal and external partners and key stakeholders across all countries.
- Interface and network with external experts to understand the market and emerging tools, trends and opportunities.
- Define measurements for success, assessing and measuring the effectiveness of our branding channels, including social media, our careers sites and hiring campaigns, and report back to key partners on the results of branding initiatives.
- Strong personality, able to drive change, convince highly educated people.
- Builds easily relationships on all levels in the organization.
- Can easily switch between content and process, detail and the broader context, short and long term.
- Combines structured, pragmatic, hands on approach with, smart, conceptual view.
- High persistence; critical but positive attitude.
- Ideal next step for ambitious professional who wants to develop by seeking ownership for important subject matter, in team setting.
- Demonstrated success in delivering results through a variety of stakeholders.
- Programme management skills
Your work environment
You will be working for the Head of Global Recruitment. You will work in close cooperation with global branding, our RPO partner and local HR teams.
- Academic background, preferably Marketing or HR.
- >8 years relevant experience in employment branding, marketing or HR experience.
- Experience in an international environment.
- Must have strong project management skills.
- Ability to manage and partner with diverse teams across global locations.
- Must have excellent written and oral communications background
- Previous experience budgeting and managing costs.
- Ability to understand, balance and articulate operational, tactical and strategic work.
- Solid quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
Please Click on Apply and upload your CV & Motivation.
We are looking forward to your application!
For more information please contact Lukasz Wolski Lukasz.Wolski@ing.com