Information Manager in CDO Office Finance
INFORMATION MANAGER IN CDO OFFICE FINANCE
Within Finance, we have set up a data function to cater for the requirements of our internal and external stakeholders. Data is the necessary fuel we need for our (finance calculation-) engines to run on. We have to provide data in good quality and detail, in time, with the correct understanding of the meaning and within a solid governance structure.
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 0-2 jaar, 2-5 jaar
Who are we looking for?
The Finance Data Office consist at the moment of the CDO (Chief Data Owner). We are looking for two colleagues to form a small, highly motivated and enthusiast Finance Data Team, especially to support governance/privacy and data quality (DQ).
The current activities on the Finance CDO agenda are:
- Implement data governance regarding data roles, processes and policies
- Assess and implement changes coming from data protection and security regulations
- Improve data quality by organising and supporting the DQ function and align strategic and tactical initiatives in DQ
- Ensure uniform data definitions as well as uniform reference data and contribute to ING Esperanto-modelling where applicable
- Set requirements for data lineage and prepare data architectural design choices
As member of the CDO office you are responsible for creating proposals to improve and solve issues that are on the data agenda. Furthermore you identify improvements in the data domain that contribute to Finance in a bank wide context in line with the global strategy.
In general, you support, facilitate and improve the consumption of data in Finance in the broad sense.
Knowledge & Experience
We are looking for team members that have a good understanding of data, the use of it in a business context and the drive to a build a “data as an asset culture”.
More in detail you have :
- The ability to “think data”, to “live data”, based on earlier experience
- Knowledge of the data domain (data models, definition setting, data governance)
- Knowledge of the ING organisation, its Agile way-of-working and its banking products and procedures
- Experience in project organisations and in highly dynamic environments
- Ablility to work independently, self-starter mentality
- Ability to operate both individually and in teams
- Flexible and delivery minded
- Practical approach and avoid unnecessary details when not needed
- Creativity and persistence
- Strong interpersonal and communication (vocal and in writing) skills, also in English
You adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behavior is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath. For more information, please visit http://www.ing.jobs/Netherlands/Why-ING/This-is-ING-too/ING-Values.htm
Master degree in Economics, Business Administration or Data
What we offer
Apart from the challenging and dynamic environment, we offer an impactful career within an international environment that offers you every opportunity to get the best out of yourself and grow personally and professionally to the next level to closer to your dreams.
A salary that matches your ambitions, plus a 13th month.
If the above appeals to you and if you are eager to contribute to turning our data dreams into reality, we are looking forward to meeting with you and finding out which role suits you best. If you want to know more about the content of this job, please reach out to Ronald Oudendijk, CDO Finance.
Apply directly online, click on Apply for this job. For further inquiries, please contact Kim Cornelissen on email@example.com. Please send your CV and motivation. We are looking forward to your application! For more information on vacancies please check www.ING.com/careers