3 dagen geleden - ABU (Algemene Bond Uitzendondernemingen) - Lijnden
ING Corporate Compliance Risk Management, FEC Expert
As a FEC Expert within Corporate Compliance Risk Management you are working within a team of Financial Economic Crime experts, who are supporting ING globally in further embedding of the Financial Economic Crime (“FEC”) requirements and controls within their business environment. The position is a key channel for advice, training, steering, investigating, translating (external) developments to the ING environment as well as communicating and sharing of best practices. As a global expert in the FEC domain your main focus lies on Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) and Customer Activity Monitoring (“CAM”) systematic risk analysis.
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- HBO, WO
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
- Maintaining expertise and developing in, in depth subject knowledge and understanding of good practice and procedures in the FEC domain (continuous development)
- Advisory role in global projects and support the business in translating requirements to practical implementable solutions
- Oversee and advice (partner) and/or investigate with our global businesses on the embedding of the FEC controls within their respective domain
- Maintain global oversight of the local control framework and embedding of the FEC requirements and controls (in close cooperation with colleagues within Corporate Compliance Risk Management and the regions)
- Align the activities of the global MLRO community with the global functions at Head office, and act as an intermediate where needed
- Identify key areas for improvement and provide support and guidance to implement good practice - “ turning paper into practice”
- Work from the basis of what’s possible within the confines of law and regulations and at the same time enabling the business in achieving sustainable growth
Your Work Environment
The Corporate Compliance Risk Management department supports ING Bank in being compliant with applicable laws, regulations and reasonable expectations of society at large as well as being the preferred bank for its customers by ensuring that it does the right things, the right way with integrity. This entails that every employee within ING Bank respects the Orange Code, the letter and spirit of applicable laws, regulations, as well as policies, standards.
The KYC FEC team is part of ING Corporate Compliance positioned at the ING headquarters in Amsterdam. This position reports to the Team Lead for KYC FEC.
The Corporate Compliance Risk Management vision is: Every ING employee will have the drive and ability to protect the bank and its customers from compliance risks, making ING Bank a benchmark in the Banking sector.
The Corporate Compliance Risk Management mission is: Compliance enables ING Bank to be the primary bank for its customers by ensuring that it is doing the right thing, the right way, with integrity.
Who we are looking for
- Forensic background (preferably including SIRA expertise), in the financial services is needed, 3+ years of relevant experience, having worked with AML and CAM domains and is a subject-matter-expert in the content and operational knowhow
- Ability to keep up to date with industry trends and best practices
- Ability to monitor and analyse new / changed regulations and assess / communicate the organisational impacts to stakeholders
- A degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- Demonstrates initiative and drive for results in approach to assignments
- Excellent analytical skills as well as a keen eye for detail
- Ability to manage, challenge, and influence stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - fluent in written and spoken English
- Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities
- Team player with an ability to build effective working relationships and thrive in a diversified and multicultural work environment
- Organized and flexible – ability to manage multiple projects / assignments
Insider Regulations and Sensitive position is applicable
Relevant Insider regulation will apply to you. Amongst others, you will be required to maintain your personal investment account with ING. This vacancy is also deemed ‘sensitive’. An extra security clearance is required by the Corporate Special Investigations (CSI). Only after a positive CSI clearance is the person allowed to be appointed to this position.
What we offer
The function reports to the Head KYC FEC/Team Lead. We offer a challenging and stimulating working environment, a working week of 36 hours with a salary scale 11.
Apply directly online, click on Apply for this job. For further inquiries, please contact Jessica Reyes, Jessica.Reyes@ing.nl. We are looking forward to your application. For more information on vacancies check www.ING.nl/carriere.