6 dagen geleden - SKF B.V. - Nieuwegein
IT (Tech) Lead Group Services
We are looking for an inspiring IT (Tech) Lead to lead the Group Services (GS) transformation in the area of Corporate Applications (salary range € 6.000 - € 10.000 gross per month).
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- € 6000 - € 10000 per maand
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar, 5-10 jaar
Anyone interested in digital (banking) understands why ING is transforming and working hard towards an IT company having it’s own unique Top Engineering culture. And of course we are not a FinTech start-up and we don’t have the image of a social media dominator like Facebook and we’re not an awesome state of the art car producer like Tesla. But…
We are working hard to stay ahead in being a financial innovator offering the best possible solutions and services to millions of appreciated clients all over the globe. And there for we are looking for IT Leads telling us what we should do better and how to keep offering the best services to our business partners on a global scale.
Get an overall impression here: https://youtu.be/-QknLYEdfyI
Your working environment looks like this:
Group Services is part of the Ops & IT Banking department of ING. The mission of Group Services (GS) is to support and empower the ING organization, colleagues or Business Partners(BPs) and end-customers to realize their goals and ambitions by improving our operational excellence, customer experience, efficiency, operating cost and the delivery of new innovative stable solutions.
To fulfill the mission, we will engrain a new culture and adopt a new operating model which will ensure optimized corporation and alignment with our business partners, so for example we:
Strengthen delivery capability, create focus and alignment with our Business Partners. Continuously improve Group Services towards top performance, with highly skilled staff and to have automated activities and processes to support all our foundation activities and capabilities. The area of Corporate Applications covers global services, engineered by ourselves, third party suppliers or via our off shore colleagues in India, Romania or Poland.
What’s an IT (Tech) Lead within ING group Services?
The IT (Tech) Lead is the IT Custodian on Tribe level. In collaboration with the Tribe Lead and the (Chief) Product Owner, the IT Lead defines the Tribe’s IT direction. He ensures IT systems compliance to non-functional requirements materialized in a Statement of Service. He ensures that IT instigated changes are prioritized adequately.
Your profile should look like this:
You draw energy from creating an environment where people can reach their full potential and where squads have the confidence to take responsibility when it comes to realizing their missions.
With your solid technical understanding and people leadership skills, you are overall responsible for the performance and health of the teams within your Group Services Department. You set the people development path within the teams to develop the required set of skills. You should be able to drive the transformation to the new way of working. You have a proven track record of being able to lead by example to support a successful transformation. You need to be able to champion the new way of working in the organization. In addition you need to motivate, teach and enable your peers to follow your example, to maintain and build on the changed way of working in the years to come.
Furthermore you have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Professional and intellectual IT ability at university level - at least a Bachelor's degree, in Information Technology
- Software development and/or EA background
- Extensive work experience in an Agile organization
- Track record in increasing performance and organizational health by applying Agile and BusDevOps principles
- You can easily switch between various roles: either decisive, advising, coordinating or steering in accordance with the situation and stakeholders at hand
- Great communication, influencing and collaboration skills (towards peers and BP’s (top level mngt)
- End-to-end ownership mind-set, result oriented
- Excellent command of spoken and written Dutch and English
- A very dynamic IT environment where continuous improvement is key. We offer you the role/function IT Lead Corporate Applications.
- Working location is Amsterdam (De Entrée building).
- A more than fine financial compensation for your work ( salary range: basic € 6.000 - € 10.000 gross per month, dependable of your experience and job scale) and on top of that a 13th month, 8% holiday allowance, Public Transfer Business Card / company car, pension/health scheme, etc.
Apply now or contact Mireille van der Meer, IT Recruiter at Mireille.van.der.Meer@ing.nl