Ongeveer 21 uur geleden - Schaekel & Partners voor ROC de Leijgraaf - Oss
Legal Counsel - Bank Strategy and Funding / Legal Financial Markets
ING’s Legal Bank Funding & Strategy team within Legal Financial Markets in Amsterdam is seeking a mid-level regulatory lawyer to support ING’s Financial Markets and Bank Treasury’s business globally. The role will include advising on Dutch and European regulatory law as well as complex extraterritorial regulatory reform in the context of financial markets. You will advise on the impact of regulatory change on ING’s organisation, services and products. You will become part of a highly skilled team of expert lawyers while enjoying a varied and wide scope of work.
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
As Legal Counsel in the Bank Funding & Strategy team you will be responsible, among others for:
- Providing top notch legal advice to stakeholders on regulatory issues, such as Benchmark Regulation, MiFID II, Wft, EMIR etc.;
- Participation in various internal implementation work streams together with members from Credit Risk, Compliance, Operations, Front Office and Value Chain Management and in the translation of legal and regulatory requirements into technical specifications for systems and processes including the impact on our trading and sales set-up, products and services;
- Maintaining contact with regulators and external counsel;
- Participation in industry working groups and monitoring global and local regulatory developments.
Experience and qualification required:
- Master’s degree in law (LLM) and preferably a post doc (e.g. Grotius);
- At least seven years of legal practice or compliance experience within a reputable law firm, a financial services company or regulator;
- Proven knowledge and understanding of key regulations impacting financial markets. Basic understanding of financial markets’ products, processes and documentation;
- Ability to interpret complex laws and regulations and produce clear, practical guidance; and the impact hereof on ING;
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Energetic and enthusiast team player;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Dutch.
What we offer
- A dynamic and supportive international environment;
- A varied and interesting role on the highest level;
- Training both on the job and externally (e.g. Grotius);
- A fulltime role of 40 hours per week in Amsterdam and
- Market conform remuneration.
Apply directly online, click on Apply for this job. Please send your CV and motivation. For further inquiries, please contact Idannah van Delft via firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to your application!