1 dag geleden - Wageningen UR - Wageningen
Market Risk Modeller
ING is looking for Market Risk Modeller
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
The Asset and Liability Management (ALM) Model Development is an energetic international team of highly qualified professionals. The team is responsible for the development of models to measure and manage market risks in the banking books. These models are core to the success of ING and include behavioural models (e.g. prepayment models), replication (hedging) models and risk measurement models (e.g. economic capital model). The models are related to retail and wholesale products (e.g. mortgages, savings, term loans) and are used by all local Market Risk Management (MRM) units within ING domestic banks.
The ALM team is part of Financial Risk Model Development department.
Financial Risk Model Development comprises of a team of 65 modelling experts, who are determined to develop the best possible financial risk models to empower the customers of ING to stay ahead financially, in life and business. Our expertise lies in the development and management of ALM, Credit and Trading Risk models, with state-of-the-art modelling methods, tooling and data processing technologies. The position also offers excellent opportunities to broaden your model development skills in Financial Markets and Credit Risk.
Get an impression on our agile way of working here: https://youtu.be/uXg6hG6FrG0
What does a Modeller at ING do?
We are looking for a colleague who wants to further develop a successful career in ALM Modelling. You will play a crucial role in the development of risk methodologies for the measurement and management of market risks in ING’s banking books. The models that you develop will cover all products and geographical regions in the ING Bank portfolio.
You will take responsibility for:
- Developing, improving, analysing and documenting ALM models
- Advising management about ALM modelling topics
- Knowledge transfers to the locations for the models developed
- Project and stakeholder management to make sure models and activities are planned and developed in time
Your backpack should contain:
- An academic degree (MSc or PhD), preferably in econometrics, economics, statistics, or mathematics
- Sound knowledge of financial engineering, statistical modelling (and tools) and econometric methods
- At least 2 years of experience in ALM modelling
- Some programming experience (e.g. Python, R)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good project and people management skills
- Familiarity with advanced statistical techniques like machine learning and deep learning.
Additionally, you should have
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, communication and execution skills
- Independent, creative and pro-active mind-set
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- Great team player skills
Furthermore, you should adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behaviour ought to be fully aligned with these values. You should also be prepared to take the Banker's Oath.
For more information, please visit http://www.ing.jobs/Netherlands/Why-ING/This-is-ING-too/ING-Values.htm
What we offer
- Challenging job covering most of ING Bank’s balance sheet
- A great salary
- Benefits such as a 13th month’s salary, public transfer business card, pension scheme
- The opportunity to excel in what you do and ample room for developing yourself
- A dynamic and agile international working environment
- Great international career opportunities
Are you interested?
Apply for this job now! For further inquiries, please contact Peter van der Wal, ALM Model Development via email@example.com.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
For more information on vacancies, please check www.ING.nl/carriere