Design and embed transformative and human-centered performance initiatives for a leading global organization
People Analytics Consultant
ING is looking for...
a People Analytics Consultant
- Landelijk / geen vaste standplaats
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
People Analytics is a young team, rapidly developing ING’s People Analytics capability across the group. Our purpose is to ensure HR decisions at ING are driven by facts. The team applies advanced analytical techniques to provide data driven insights on what really matters to employees and which human capital investments really drive business results. The team sits within the Global HR organisation, in a dynamic, evolving environment.
As a Senior Consultant you will be the sparring partner to (senior) Management. You will be responsible for leading projects, driving business development, translating business requests into data requirements (and vice versa), pushing forward change initiatives and bringing transformation in the area of People Analytics.
We value your consultancy and communication skills as much as your analytical skills!
You are able to secure the successful implementation of People Analytics projects, by being sensitive to the distinctive needs of each business situation, by dealing confidently with senior stakeholders, by liaising with different departments and gathering together all the necessary resources, by communicating results into the precise, easy-to-understand outcomes, and by making sure analytical insights are translated into a meaningful direction and advice for (senior) Management.
You will use your business development skills for the strategic growth of ING’s People Analytics capabilities.
- You are on the front line, identifying business priorities and liaising with senior stakeholders;
- You lead advanced People Analytical projects and work on complex questions around Reporting, Dashboards and benchmarking;
- You evaluate business needs, research business questions, carefully plan projects and bring together all necessary resources in order to carry them out successfully;
- You combine stakeholder’s request with external information and conduct a primary research together with the team;
- You present outcomes in a meaningful and accessible way, provide management direction and advice;
- You support ‘cases for change’ in the HR domain with relevant information and metrics;
- You are proactive and innovative, discovering and proposing new initiatives and prospective opportunities for the strategic development of HR and the business;
- You always keep track of internal and external developments in the area of big data, analytics, applications and translate this into new initiatives focused on improving analytical capability;
- You build a strong international (internal and external) network of professionals in the field;
- From time to time you will deputise Head of People Analytics team.
Knowledge, experience and required competencies
- You have at least 7 years of relevant work experience – preferably in the international consultancy or financial services sector;
- You have a master’s degree and affinity with analytics;
- You have advanced knowledge of human resources, organisation development and/or business strategy;
- You have strong analytical, consultancy and business development skills;
- You are able to have impact and bring change;
- You are experienced in excel and statistics packages like SPSS or Minitab;
- You have excellent English communication skills and are able to craft findings and recommendations into the business language of your stakeholders;
- You thrive in a demanding international work environment;
- You are a great team player, able to actively engage your colleagues by sharing, giving and asking for help.
- Great conditions in a full-time position based in Amsterdam;
- Top level People Analytical projects & the opportunity to be part of building a world class analytics team;
- High degree of autonomy and opportunities to develop your career;
- International team and work environment;
- Competitive relocation package for expats.
Please apply online.
For more information please contact Arthur Krovka at email@example.com
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature