1 dag geleden - BeljonWesterterp - Utrecht
Performance Management Expert Consultant
ING is looking for HR Expert Consultant B Performance Management
Senior specialist or competent expert who stays abreast of developments in his/her field, both inside and outside of the organisation, translates them into effective and useful HR policy and tools, and seeks further development across the whole field, possibly on corporate level
- Landelijk / geen vaste standplaats
- Vast contract
HR Expert Consultant works in close collaboration with the Global Head of Performance Management. Performance Management is part of the Performance & Reward team and focuses its activities on effectively running the performance management process and on developing a strong performance culture within the Bank. To go into further detail, the Performance Management team runs the performance management process at a Group level, while being responsible for the global roll out of the new Step Up program. The Step Up program is a redesigned performance management approach aiming at improving the performance of the Bank by moving us from a backward-looking review process to a real-time improvement process. The new Step Up approach will support the development of a strengthened ING Performance culture, aimed to improve the individual performance and professional development of all ING’s 54.000 employees.
HR Expert Consultant will be mainly involved in several work streams to fully roll out the global implementation of the new performance management approach for 2018 onwards. There will also be room to further develop managerial capabilities on performance management.
The work streams will include, supporting countries in the full implementation of the new Performance Management approach, developing new training modules to support managerial capabilities and managing ING performance management knowledge on a global level (videos, documents, events) to maximize the development of a feedback culture within the group.
The role will require a strong independency, clear delivery, make-it-happen mindset, merged with strong knowledge of learning methodologies.
Knowledge and experience Basic competencies
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with at least two of the following expertise areas
- Performance Management
- Talent and learning
- Change Management
- Extensive experience with running training/learning projects
- Ability to analyze complex situations, extrapolate problems and taking timely decisions
- Ability to persuade people and to rapidly respond to new situations
- Monitors the progress of processes/projects
- Have a can-do mentality and always meet deadlines
- Be proactive in detecting and identifying problems
- Speak and write English fluently
- Have good knowledge on Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven experience in communicating with senior management
- Have a organized and disciplined way of working, with clear focus on setting priorities and end results achievement
- Have Assertive and analytical mind-set with good number agility and strong focus on details
- Have a clear customer focus and putting the client needs at the center of all activities, assuming personal accountability on deliverables
- Can work independently, sticking to his/her principles despite external pressure
- Have international experience / worked in different cultural settings is considered a plus
ING is a challenging international environment with a team of dedicated co-workers. Global HR, and especially Global Performance Management team is a team with a variety of nationalities and backgrounds. You will be part of an environment that is in a maturing phase where all team members are expected to help shape and build a successful global performance management program and to fully contribute to the global HR with their experience and background.
Who are you?
You have a strong drive and excellent working ethics. You have good communication skills and experience in successfully manage stakeholders. Due to the nature of the work you must have a high degree of accuracy. The job requires independence and initiative but is combined with working together in a team. This means that you must be able to prioritize and know how to integrate tasks.
What do we have to offer you?
A job in a dynamic and international environment
Working hours of 40 per week
How to apply?
Apply directly online. Please enclose your CV as well as your motivation letter in English.
For more information please contact Anna Kocon at firstname.lastname@example.org