2 dagen geleden - Boelen Adviesgroep B.V. - Moerdijk
Portfolio Manager REF
ING is looking for a
Portfolio Manager, who will be part of the Portfolio Management team within ING Real Estate Finance Corporate Clients.
- Landelijk / geen vaste standplaats
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
You are responsible for the quality and profitability of a portfolio of credit facilities made to corporate clients in the real estate industry. Your job duties include to:
- Deliver and process high quality financial and credit analyses, credit proposals, reviews, modifications and waivers;
- Prepare credit proposals for applications and reviews as well as coordinating and monitoring the credit approval process;
- Function as primary contact to the assigned portfolio;
- Closely cooperate with Origination & Execution in preparing (client) meetings, documents, commercial activities and meeting reports;
- Manage/optimize the data quality and the credit- and operational risks of the assigned portfolio;
- Create and maintain solid relationships with other relevant ING departments and stakeholders.
Your work environment
REF Corporate Clients is responsible for managing the relationships that ING holds with the largest players in the Dutch real estate sector. The facilities provided to our clients contain a variety in structure and complexity, which requires an adequate professional level of coverage. The Corporate Clients team consists of some 16 professionals of which 10 are dedicated to Portfolio Management and related tasks. The other team within this department is responsible for origination and execution of new transactions. We work closely with various branches of ING to service joint clients with other products than real estate lending.
Candidates meet the following job requirement:
- Master degree, preferably in real estate (MRE/MSRE);
- Commercial track record of at least 5 years in a comparable position in the financial services industry and experience in working with complex finance structures;
- Sound (credit) analytical and numeric skills;
- Good organizational skills with the ability to co-ordinate and prioritize work;
- Ability to operate individually but in a team as well;
- Keen eye for detail and diligent;
- Strong interpersonal and communication (orally and in writing) skills;
- Knowledge of the real estate sector, LMA documentation and Agile WoW is preferred;
- Good command of English as a language;
What we offer
Salary scale 10 or 11, depending on relevant job expercience. ING Real Estate Finance offers you a challenging position in an international environment with one of the top Dutch employers. You enjoy an excellent package including ample development facilities. Ambitious persons will have the full opportunity to explore their individual initiatives and development potential.
Apply directly online, click on Apply for this job. For more information please contact Lucja Walczak at email@example.com Please send your CV and motivation. We are looking forward to your application! For more information on vacancies please check www.ING.nl/carriere