4 dagen geleden - European Investment Bank - Amsterdam
Product Manager Working Capital Solutions (Receivables Financing)
Product Manager Working Capital Solutions
ING Wholesale Banking/Transaction Services/Product Management Trade – Working Capital Solutions (WCS) is looking for an experienced, commercially driven Product Manager to support the build out of the WCS business.
- Landelijk / geen vaste standplaats
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
ING Wholesale Banking is undergoing an ambitious transformation of its front-to-back operating model to become more client centric, innovative and efficient in its operations. ING Product Management Trade – WCS is an integral part of this transition.
ING offers a comprehensive range of WCS products (Supply Chain Finance, Receivables Financing) to corporate clients, SME’s and financial institutions across the world. The WCS business is developing quickly and has set very ambitious targets for growth and efficiency for the next 5 years.
The Product Management team consists of highly skilled professionals, both Product Managers and Product Owners. They are the linking pin between the business and IT and pivotal in further developing ING’s WCS product offering across our network. They ensure that ING’s capabilities are fully in line with the leading WCS banks, technology and service providers in the market.
As a Commercial Product Manager you are responsible for developing and maintaining ING’s WCS products and customer experience. You will work closely together with Sales and multiple stakeholders within and outside the organization.
As this is a function in a developing department and business, with strong growth ambitions, many of the tasks will emerge over time. However some activities are:
- Help develop the global WCS and particular the Receivables Financing product management strategy and ensure the implementation of it across the value chain and ING’s network;
- Make sure that the global WCS and particular the Receivabkles Finance product comply with internal and external policies and standards
- Independently manage multiple projects (or work streams within major programs) without heavy supervision. Example activities are:
- Product development and innovation
- IT platform enhancements and operating efficiency implementations
- 3rd party platform implementations
- International roll-out
- Vendor management
Education and experience
- Master level;
- Working capital optimization and working capital products, processes, risks, and (eco-)systems in general and Receivables Finance in particular;
- Stakeholder management and clear and consistent communication in complex environments, capable to be a sparring partner for all WCS business units and support functions on a senior level;
- Structured, disciplined approach with a focus on quality and delivery within time and budget;
- Fluent in English in written and verbal forms;
- At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience in the Financial Services industry.
- Knowledge of and experience with a Scrum/Agile way of working and IT development would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of and experience with innovation and working with fintechs would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of and experience with vendor management would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of and experience with Credit Risk would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of and experience with English law and legal documentation would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of and experience with other Wholesale Banking/Transaction Services products, processes, risks and (eco-) systems would be an advantage.
- Client focus;
- Professional expertise;
- Problem analysis and judgement;
- Action and result oriented.
Furthermore, you adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behaviour is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath. For more information, please visit http://www.ing.jobs/Netherlands/Why-ING/This-is-ING-too/ING-Values.htm
What do we offer?
- An inspiring and challenging work environment in a quickly growing international business;
- Full time position (36/40-hour working week);
- Attractive employee benefits package.
Apply directly online, click on Apply for this job. Please send your CV and motivation. We are looking forward to your application! For more information on vacancies please check www.ING.nl/carriere.
For more information please contact Anna Kocon at email@example.com