Do you want to help ING become a true safe and sustainable global organisation? Do you want to challenge your analytical capabilities, take your social and influencing skills to the next level, and learn best practices of global organisation managing its risks in current challenging environment? Then read this!
In the NL Frameworks & Control department of Wholesale Banking we are looking for a Wholesale Global Risk and Control Function Specialist working closely with business and responsible for the enhancement and maintenance of GRC tool, including its functionality, data quality and reporting. In a current digital world where fast and correct information is a key success factor the main goal is transparency and ability to make risk-aware decision making by fast and clear insights provided from single-source-of-truth system containing reliable data.
Risk and Control Function Specialist will work in global virtual teams on a common end-to-end mission to enable the business to consistently and efficiently manage its risk as an integral part of their activities to ensure effective value protection and value discovery within the tailored risk appetites. The Risk and Control Function Specialist will propose, facilitate, coordinate and support improvements of GRC tool functionality, data quality and reporting in line with global bank wide ERM program. Amongst others this means:
- Facilitate migration from standard risk library risks to internal control framework risks in liaison with 2LoD;
- Facilitate and coordinate GRC tool data clean-up, archiving of redundant objects and setting up correct status of risks/controls/test plans;
- Implement new structure in GRC tool in line with strategic review and organisational changes;
- Implement automated ERM progress reports enabling controls evaluation, testing status and risk assessment views;
- Implement Sourcing model in GRC tool;
- Enable timely risks and controls status updates on the service management information tool;
- Investigate, propose and implement other initiatives to improve efficiency effectiveness of the ERM Life Cycle, for example process-based risk management and building connection with process management tool;
- Actively involve remote service entities in migrations and data clean-up and handover to remote service entities administrative tasks connected to BaU GRC tool data quality assurance and maintenance;
- Collaborate with Risk Management functions, Service Level Management, Bank Wide Operations and Risk and Control Function Global Virtual Team to ensure a consistent global approach and timelines of deliverables.
Your work environment
The ING organization is accelerating the roll out of Wholesale TOM and professionalizing the Sourcing strategy following the Bank wide Shared Services goals in the Think Forward strategy.
The Operational Excellence Frameworks & Control department focuses on guaranteeing operational stability and quality in the global operational production chains and ensuring that the management of the (operational) risks in all regions are handled in a consistent and effective manner.
You have a strong customer focus and drive for standardization in a customer centric culture. You are able to see synergies and think out-of the box. You ‘make it happen’ and deliver on promise. Besides that your are a strong personality who can deal with resistance.
As a person you are someone who stays on top of developments, who acts rather than reacts, who communicates in an open and transparent way and you are someone who can deal with cultural differences. Collaboration skills are extraordinary.
Operational Excellence offers an exciting job that puts you in a management role that is crucial to Wholesale Banking. Across the globe you will be in the driver seat for implementing centralized and standardized services and subsequently for running these services. In this role you will directly contribute to one of the most important pillars of the ING Think Forward strategy. In doing so you will have a large extent of freedom in taking own initiatives and developing your own approach.
Apply directly online, click on Apply for this job. Please send your CV and motivation. We are looking forward to your application! For more info on vacancies please check www.ING.nl/carriere