3 dagen geleden - Emerson Process Management B.V. via YER - Sittard
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
Are you the one we are looking for? Then we offer you a job in an active and dynamic environment which will enable you to further expand your knowledge and network while contributing to a strong control framework within ING.
In your role as an Senior Auditor at Corporate Audit Services (CAS) you will conduct operational audits within the Risk & Finance business of Domestic Bank NL. This means that you will evaluate the design and assess the operating effectiveness of key controls, in the form of processes, activities, applications, and so on. When carrying out independent assessments or controls, you will decide which audit techniques you will use to achieve the desired result; for example, interviews, desk research, analytical review procedures, detailed tests, etc. You will report your audit findings correctly and systematically in draft reports also enabling management to define a dedicated action plan.
Your work environment
As a senior auditor you will be based in Amsterdam and work as part of the Risk & Finance audit team within the Audit Division Domestic Bank NL (CAS NL). You will play an important role in setting-up a high performing Risk & Finance audit team.
As a Senior Auditor you will be based in Amsterdam and work as part of the Risk & Finance audit team within the Audit Division Domestic Bank NL. This division is part of CAS, which is a highly professional organisation with approximately 20 audit teams across the globe and comprises a diverse international team of above 300 members. Together with your Amsterdam colleagues, you will provide audit coverage on a variety of audits mainly related to the retail domain. Working at CAS Bank NL means you will be operating at the very heart of the ING Netherlands activities.
At ING we realise that qualitative growth means that we always have to have the best people in the best positions. That's why we will invest in your personal growth and development. We will ensure that you are always up to date on the key developments in your field and that you continue to improve your performance. Based on level of performance and availability of open positions growth into the next higher level is possible.
· Have an academic degree and are preferably in the possession of an audit or comparable certification , like RA/RE/RO and CIA
· Have (International) experience in complex organisations and a bird’s eye view and knowledge of ING’s business, risks and associated controls
· Have experience in successfully applying quality management, process improvement, and problem-solving tools and methodologies
· Have 5 years relevant work experience in Banking (preferably in risk and finance) and/or audit and internal control
· Are fluent in English and have a basic understanding of Dutch (fluency in other languages is much appreciated)
· Are organisationally sensitive and effective in conflict management
· Have proven communication, convincing and advisory skills with the ability to work at all levels in the organisation (a track record in project management is advantageous) .
· You are naturally ambitious, pro-active, critical and curious
· You are fluent in English and have at least basic understanding of Dutch (fluency in other languages is much appreciated) and you are willing to travel abroad (6-8 weeks per year), depending on assignments.
· You adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behaviour is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath. For more information, please visit http://www.ing.jobs/Netherlands/Why-ING/This-is-ING-too/ING-Values.htm
What we offer
This is a full-time position of 36 hours or 40 hours a week in Amsterdam. ING Bank offers an attractive employee benefits package with excellent secondary labor conditions as agreed in the collective labor agreement.
Would you like to know more or apply?
Do you have any question about the position of Senior Auditor at ING’s Corporate Audit Services? Please, feel free to contact Erik van der Looij (+31630424553) or Mart Mertens. In case you directly would you like to apply for the function please click on the button below.