Voor Woningstichting Putten, de belangrijkste sociale verhuurder in de gemeente Putten, zoekt ERLY een verbindende manager met financiële achtergrond
Senior Market Risk Professional
ING is looking for a Senior Market Risk Professional.
Our Market Risk Management team is an energetic team of highly qualified professionals. We are responsible for managing the balance sheet of ING NL. We do this by hedging our interest rate and liquidity risks in close cooperation with Bank Treasury. We maintain close relations with our business stakeholders, advise them on product and pricing changes and make them aware of all relevant (macro-economic) trends and consequences. The low interest rate environment is an example of such a trend.
- Landelijk / geen vaste standplaats
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 36 - 36 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
The Market Risk Management team comprises of a team of 30 experts. We are determined to advise our business stakeholders to empower the customers of ING to stay ahead financially, in life and business. Client behaviour is crucial to us and we have loads of data. We use state-of-the-art modelling methods and technologies to explore, analyse, and leverage data. We keep up-to-date on the latest trends relevant to us such as Machine Learning modelling. The position offers excellent opportunities to broaden your market risk / asset & liability management and data analytics competencies while working on your soft skills by advising our stakeholders.
We have an agile way of working and believe that empowerment is crucial for you to be successful.
What does a Senior Market Risk Professional at ING do?
We are looking for a colleague who wants to develop a successful career in managing and hedging market risks. You will become responsible for managing roughly 130-150 bio. of assets and liabilities contributing to around one-third of the overall ING P&L. You will perform this responsibility in one of our four squads. Your main task is to hedge the balance sheet in order to realise a stable margin and Net Interest Income for ING. The hedges are largely dependent on client behaviour, so you will monitor and model the behaviour and spot emerging trends using big data analytics. Because our hedges influence the cost-price of our products, you will be asked for advice by the business tribes in pricing and product decisions. In doing so, you have to know all the details of our product offerings (mortgages, savings, current accounts, business loans, consumer loans).
You will play a central role within ING and your activities will impact ING’s overall P&L. Your success will depend on your ability to maintain good relations with our stakeholders, i.e. CRO NL divisions, Finance, the business Tribes, Corporate Financial Risk, Model Validation, Bank Treasury and also our external stakeholders ECB, DNB and the auditor of ING.
Your backpack should contain
- An academic degree (MSc or PhD), preferably in econometrics or other quantitative studies such as Mathematics, Engineering & Physics
- Finished additional professional qualifications in the financial risk field such as CFA, FRM, or the willingness to do so
- Minimum of four years of relevant experience in the financial sector (eg. banking, insurance, consulting)
- Extensive knowledge of financial risk management, relevant regulations, e.g. Basel/IRRBB, modelling and hedging techniques
- Experience in being a sparring partner/advisor to Senior Management
- Experience with advanced statistical/machine learning techniques and/or data modelling software (eg. Python, R) is a pre
Additionally, you should have
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong attention to detail
- Interest in financial services, an innovative take on banking and an unconditional drive to turn your ideas into reality
- The ability to challenge the status quo
- Great team player skills
- And of course you should be fluent in English
Furthermore, you should adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behaviour is fully aligned with these values. You should also be prepared to take the Banker's Oath.
For more information, please visit http://www.ing.jobs/Netherlands/Why-ING/This-is-ING-too/ING-Values.htm
What we offer
- A great salary
- Benefits such as a 13th month’s salary, Public Transfer Business Card, pension scheme
- A step towards an international career at ING with a quantitative basis
- A dynamic and agile working environment
- The possibility to improve yourself through a wide range of trainings and courses
Are you interested?
Apply for this job now! For further inquiries, please contact Bernardo Kok, Chapter Lead MRM, via email@example.com.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
For more information on vacancies, please check www.ING.nl/carriere