2 dagen geleden - Mediq Apotheken - Utrecht
Strategic Portfolio Manager Financial Risk Model Development
ING is looking for a Strategic Portfolio Manager financial risk models
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- HBO, WO
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 0-2 jaar
Financial Risk Model Development comprises of a team of 65 modelling experts, who are determined to develop the best possible financial risk models to empower the customers of ING to stay ahead financially, in life and business. Our expertise lies in the development and management of Market Risk, Credit and Trading Risk and Financial Markets models, with state-of-the-art modelling methods, tooling and data processing technologies.
Get an impression on our agile way of working here: https://youtu.be/NcB0ZKWAPA0
What does a Strategic Portfolio Manager at ING do?
You will be in charge of the planning, delivery and knowledge management of all financial risk models. In this role you will be entrusted with the following main tasks:
- Act as a main point of reference for the regulatory related Financial Risk model change agenda across the ING organisation.
- Coordinate and manage the supervisory authorities (ECB JST, etc.) activities related to the Financial Risk model change agenda across the ING organisation.
- Manage the creation of internal and external FR presentations /communication materials for the supervisory authorities, articulate FR direction and execution.
- Develop a roadmap and manage the regulatory model change agenda across credit, market and trading risk towards supervisory authorities and different internal stakeholders.
- Manage the timely execution and delivery of the model change activities across the ING organisation.
- Ensure alignment and consistency in the approaches specified, decisions and dependencies between required stakeholders within and outside the Financial Risk organisation for a successful execution of the model change agenda
- Take a leadership role in evaluating new model initiatives/ approaches, including spearheading external partnership discussion, to accelerate the model change activities.
Your backpack should contain
- An academic degree (MSc or PhD), preferably in econometrics, economics, statistics, or mathematics
- Extensive knowledge of Financial Risk models, policies and regulations
- Experience in being a sparring partner/advisor to Senior Management
- Experience in developing expert based or statistical financial risk models
- Experience with knowledge management and planning
Additionally, you should have
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, communication and execution skills
- An Independent, creative and pro-active mind-set
- The ability to challenge the status quo
- Great team player skills
- and of course you should be fluent in English
Furthermore, you should adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behavior ought to be fully aligned with these values. You should also be prepared to take the Banker's Oath.
For more information, please visit http://www.ing.jobs/Netherlands/Why-ING/This-is-ING-too/ING-Values.htm
What we offer
- A great salary (ING salary scale 13)
- The opportunity to excel in what you do
- A dynamic and agile international working environment
- Great international career opportunities
Are you interested?
Apply for this job now! For further inquiries, please contact Kim Verhaaf, Senior Manager Model Development via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
For more information on vacancies, please check www.ING.nl/carriere