1 dag geleden - Brockmeyer Jobmarketing Experts - Amersfoort
Adviseer jij onze klanten over het optimaal inzetten van wervingskanalen?
ING Securitisation is looking for a Vice President to support and build the commercial activities of our team. The team provides secured funding solutions to ING and our institutional clients, both corporates and FIs. Structures include covered bond programmes, securitisations (RMBS & ABS) as well as bespoke capital management solutions. Mortgages, auto loans & leases, SME loans and consumer credit are the key assets classes on which the team focuses.
The primary role of the Vice President is to support the commercial activities of ING Securitisations. Activities include:
· Actively participate in the origination, structuring and execution of deals for ABS, RMBS and CB programmes in which ING Securitisations has a leading role
· Monitor developments in the European securitisation market and coordinate the drafting of comprehensive (market) updates both for internal and external use
· Primary responsibility for the in-house execution of mandates ensuring all internal stakeholders are aligned and (external) deadlines are timely met without compromise to the quality expected of our services
· Coordinate, review and draft credit risk, market risk and commercial approval requests as well as sales/briefing memos and marketing materials
· Execute and oversee financial modelling for rating analysis of a client’s asset portfolio and the capital structuring of an ABS
· Review legal documentation (e.g. transaction agreements, due diligence reports, information memoranda and NDAs)
· Operate as linking pin between clients, auditors, rating agencies, legal counsel, fixed income traders and other syndicate banks in execution of a transaction
· Originate ABS transactions with lower tier issuers and pro-actively act as sparring partner for senior team members tasked with origination at first and second tier issuers
The ING Securitisation Team is a commercial unit consisting of securitisations, secured balance sheet funding, hedging and capital markets activities for mortgages, auto loans & leases, SME loans and consumer credit. Working as a multi-disciplinary tribe, the team serves both ING and its relationship clients with end-to-end secured funding and securitisation solutions. This highly innovative team -structure makes for a very diverse work environment that brings together all banking skill-sets and is a catalyst for creativity and efficient execution.
You will be part of a dynamic team that has diverse banking expertise in house. At any one time numerous deadlines and priorities can run simultaneously. The Vice President role is key in supporting the team’s constant chase for excellence. Fulfilling this role will require at least the following qualifications:
· You have a university degree and have at least 5-7 years of experience in (wholesale) banking
· Solid understanding of banking products, an associated skill set and with an affinity for capital markets and/or structured finance
· Strong ability to manage deadlines and deliver on expectations
· Enjoy being in a diverse team that shifts from balance sheet funding, bond issuance and hedging activities multiple times per day
· Entrepreneurial spirit and an open mind to work on new concepts
What we Offer:
· Unique work environment where creativity and flat communication lines are central
· Competitive compensation package & ING employee benefits
· Opportunity to gain broad experience and grow in a dynamic & multi-disciplinary team that operates in the international capital markets
· 40 hour work week
For questions call or e-mail Christiaan Winkel (+316 30 53 61 97 or email@example.com).
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature