iP2 is looking for an enthusiastic, talented, tuned-in, energetic individual, personable, dedicated and excited about working in their team, building and developing the iP2 business and delivering a unique consumer experience. The Project Manager will have the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of projects, which include the following:
- Leading the project including design, cost/program, procurement, quality assurance, construction, and budget
- Reviews bids, documents and technical data for projects; establishing program and budgets for contract obligations
- Initiate and direct the planning and development of the project scope, procedure, budget and overall project programming
- Reviews and approves all project forecasts; programs, cost estimates, financial reports and reconciles all commitments that exceed assigned budgets
- Reviews equipment procurement methods, programs, and specific plans including supplier surveillance and methods of delivery to ensure compatibility with the overall project program and budget
- Manage coordinate and administer the projects including cash flow by ensuring that timely and appropriate invoicing and payment schedules are met and reduce aged debtors to an absolute minimum
- Reviews all change orders and contracts/sub-contracts. Lead the reviews and change order controls and ensure that all variation orders are signed off and accounted for
- Leading the project team on specific projects and ensuring project completion within budget schedule and in conformance with specifications
- Takes the initiative in working with all construction specialists including programming, procurement, quality assurance, construction, finance and accounting and other services required to be performed for the project to achieve an integrated project team approach to the work
- Ensure that all change orders are current and invoice
- Coordinates all client contacts and maintains working relationships at all levels throughout the period of the project
- Monitors and controls all contractual commitments to assure that all work is being performed in accordance with the specifications, drawings and terms of the contract
- Conducts regular project and client meetings to review progress and discuss construction and engineering changes to project suggested by client
- Resolves problems of coordination, program, and priority
- Corrective action, monitor work, manage conflict, coordinate the activities of others
- Determines the priority of assignments based on critical deadlines that must be met
iP2Entertainment (iP2) is a diversified international family entertainment and media company built around a core business of Branded Family Edutainment Centres (BFECs). BFECs are unique entertainment destinations combining the most popular international brands with cutting edge media-based technology and attractions to deliver unique, interactive, deeply immersive experiential entertainment with an educational underlay, targeted at leading retail centres and high traffic locations around the world looking to differentiate. BFEC projects are delivered through international joint ventures with local partners, iP2 develops exclusive strategic partnership in each high potential market. iP2 provides a new and unique offering to the market, in part from signed agreements with the world's leading and most iconic brands (including National Geographic, Mattel, Sony Pictures and Dreamworks Animation Studios) to develop and launch branded centres. Centres are further differentiated through high quality, cutting edge media based/immersive and interactive experiences.
IP2 focusses on completely innovate, outside the box thinking on creative concepts while staying rooted in the tried-and-true play patterns of children and adults. Combined with unique technology applications and media-rich storytelling and world-famous characters, they are doing something completely new in the world of location based entertainment.
For IP2's current and future projects around the globe, we are looking for a Project Manager.