1 dag geleden - Technische Universiteit Eindhoven - Eindhoven
Postdoc researcher Multilingualism and Language Learning - FA-KNAW - Leeuwarden
The successful candidate will work closely together with other researchers and research assistants of the Mercator Research Centre, and carry out and set up …
- Doelestraat, Leeuwarden, Friesland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 32 uur
- € 4852 - € 4852 per maand
The successful candidate will work closely together with other researchers and research assistants of the Mercator Research Centre, and carry out and set up research within the Mercator research fields, such as multilingualism, new technologies, social media, language in healthcare, migration, language policy, language documentation, education and language learning
- Scientific research, complementing the current projects in the field of multilingualism, smaller languages, education and language learning;
- Publish research results;
- Coordinate connecting research projects and monitoring the progress of own research;
- Present results at (international) scientific meetings and conferences;
- Initiate new research projects and apply for European grants;
- Contribute to the valorization of new research results.
- Ph.D. in a subject relevant to the research fields;
- Track-record of scientific publications in this area;
- Demonstrate excellent writing- and communication skills;
- Excellent English and willingness to learn the Frisian language;
- Experience with working on a scientific project and in a team;
- Open eye for co-operation in related projects in the Fryske Akademy and other institutes;
- Highly motivated and showing initiatives to expand your scientific network.
We offer an employment contract starting as soon as possible, until the 31st of december 2020. The gross monthly salary amounts a maximum of € 4.852,- depending on your relevant experience and based on a full-time working week of 38 hours (UFO profile of researcher 3, scale 11). This salary excludes holiday payment and an end-of-year bonus. The terms of employment are in accordance with the collective labour agreement of Dutch universities (cao NU).
Additionally, we offer great research facilities in a stimulating environment.
For more information about this position, please contact drs. Cor van der Meer, projectmanager for Mercator. e-mail: email@example.com– tel.: (0031) (0)58 2343063.
We will not respond to any supplier enquiries based on this job advertisement.