Domestic Bank Operational Risk Management zoekt een Information Risk Management Officer die de interne klant als vertrouwde adviseur/partner ter zijde staat bi…
Innovation and Valorisation Researcher and Project Manager
Are you our new colleague in the Innovation & Valorisation team?
Do you have a strong background in applied research in the field of innovation, valorisation and impact?
Are you able to recognise ...
- Groningenhaven, Nieuwegein, Utrecht
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 40 uur
- Are you our new colleague in the Innovation & Valorisation team?
- Do you have a strong background in applied research in the field of innovation, valorisation and impact?
- Are you able to recognise strategic opportunities for KWR and the water sector, connect actual water problems to solution-oriented knowledge packages, and can you translate these into projects with partners worldwide?
Then we are looking forward to meeting you!
This position offers you an attractive combination of applied water research, project management and knowledge sharing activities in an international context. You will identify relevant partners for KWR, create new connections, and involve them in our activities, formulate research questions and translate these into action research.
This way you will actively contribute to the ambitions of KWR, extend our network, and create impact from research.
- You have relevant experience in the field of knowledge management & innovation research;
- You are an enthusiastic, creative and result-driven team player;
- You have the ability to translate knowledge into practical solutions;
- You have excellent professional skills to represent KWR at a European and global level, e.g. strong communication skills, organisationally sensitive, decisive, diplomatic, humour, courage, energetic and passionate;
- You have experience in realising collaborations, preferably in a knowledge-driven environment;
- You have project management skills;
- And you are involved in international networks.
For a socially relevant position, in which you work as part of an enthusiastic team and make an important contribution to the international water cycle, KWR is the place to be. We value personal growth, career development and a good balance between work and private life. KWR offers an excellent salary and benefits and is a member of the CAO (Collective Labour Agreement) for the Water Sector (Flexible Working Conditions Budget). In addition to a salary that is commensurate with the market we offer excellent study and leave facilities and a pension scheme run by the ABP.
Are you the one combining scientific ambitions with application of knowledge and a collaborative and market focus? If so, please send your CV and accompanying letter by using the Apply button before 20 January 2018.
For more details about the position please contact Gerard van den Berg (Team Manager Innovation & Valorisation) on 030 60 69 549 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about the application procedure please contact Sonja Mous (HR advisor) on 030 - 6069 559 or Sonja.email@example.com.
No canvassing please.
Safe and clean drinking water is a valuable resource. As an internationally renowned research institute KWR contributes to the availability of this resource through applied scientific research in the area of the water cycle. ‘Bridging science to practice’ is our mission. Our 175 employees are divided into three knowledge groups and work on innovative projects in the Netherlands, Europe and around the World. KWR is owned by Dutch and Flemish water companies.Team Innovation & Valorisation
Within the Knowledge Management Group, the Innovation & Valorisation team initiates and coordinates research and innovation in the water sector, and creates value from knowledge. We do this within national and international networks, and in projects and programmes on contemporary water cycle themes, together with actors from research, industry and society.
To improve the valorisation of this research, we also study how one can best transfer knowledge and stimulate innovation. We manage Watershare, an international collaboration in which experts from leading knowledge institutes worldwide share and implement knowledge and practical expertise. Within our team you will initiate, set up and manage projects and work on a diversity of challenging topics related to e.g. the circular economy.