Legal People is looking for a Deputy General Counsel for a global producer of natural gas-based fertilizers and industrial chemicals headquartered in Amsterdam.
Associate Corporate M&A
Legal People is looking for an Associate Corporate M&A for Dentons in Amsterdam.
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
Dentons is the world’s largest and first polycentric global law firm, connected to the communities where its clients want to do business, offering legal advice from 9000+ lawyers at 167 locations. Dentons’ in and of the community approach allows them to offer incisive legal and business solutions informed by lawyers who are intimately familiar with the cultural, regulatory and legal systems in their markets. Dentons is also the leading firm when it comes to innovation and reinventing the legal profession, being the first to recognize the need to be a force for change in an industry that has not changed as quickly as the world – and clients – around it. This is why Dentons has invested in innovation through Nextlaw – a cluster of integrated initiatives comprised of technology, process and advisory services, a.o. – to help its clients compete more effectively.
Dentons Boekel’s Corporate and M&A practice in Amsterdam is ambitious and growing, offering professionals the possibility to develop, grow and work in an international environment. The Corporate and M&A team works closely together with other specialists within Dentons. To further strengthen the team we would like to get in touch with candidates for the following position
Associate Corporate M&A
You are part of a transactional M&A practice, working on a broad spectrum of corporate related matters, such as (cross-border) M&A, joint ventures and equity investments in a variety of industries. Within this team you have immediate responsibility and contact with clients directly, right from the start. You are part of Dentons’ European training program. You get the opportunity to develop yourself, identify opportunities and follow up on your own initiatives.
- Dutch law degree with 3-6 years of working experience
- transactional M&A background, preferably at a law firm, possibly followed by in-house experience
- ambitious, eager to learn
- entrepreneurial mindset
- team player with the drive to lead by example
- fluent in Dutch and English
- working at the Amsterdam office of the world’s largest law firm
- the opportunity to join a global practice, working on cross-border matters within international practice groups
- a progressive, innovative and challenging work environment
- joining a young and motivated team, working in a broad M&A practice with the opportunity to specialize and with room for your own initiatives
- substantial career advancement opportunities, possibility of international secondments
Legal People bemiddelt ervaren juristen voor ale vormen van juridische dienstverlening.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature