Associate Corporate M&A - common law
Legal People is looking for an Associate Corporate M&A - common law for Dentons in Amsterdam.
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
Dentons is the world’s largest and first polycentric global law firm, connected to the communities where its clients want to do business, offering legal advice from 9000+ lawyers at 167 locations. Dentons’ in and of the community approach allows them to offer incisive legal and business solutions informed by lawyers who are intimately familiar with the cultural, regulatory and legal systems in their markets. Dentons is also the leading firm when it comes to innovation and reinventing the legal profession, being the first to recognize the need to be a force for change in an industry that has not changed as quickly as the world – and clients – around it. This is why Dentons has invested in innovation through Nextlaw – a cluster of integrated initiatives comprised of technology, process and advisory services, a.o. – to help its clients compete more effectively.
Dentons Boekel’s Corporate and M&A practice in Amsterdam is ambitious and growing, offering professionals the possibility to develop, grow and work in an international environment. The Corporate and M&A team works closely together with other specialists within Dentons. To further strengthen the team we would like to get in touch with candidates for the following position
Associate Corporate M&A
You are part of a broad transactional M&A practice, with a particular focus on energy-related matters. Your work includes working with different jurisdictions and has a truly international character. Your common law experience complements the team and gives you an important role in international deals. There is plenty of room to grow, take initiative and explore opportunities, both for the firm and for yourself.
- a common law degree with 3-6 years of PQE
- transactional M&A background, preferably at a law firm, possibly followed by in-house experience
- experience with large projects and/or in the energy sector is a plus
- entrepreneurial mindset
- team player with the drive to lead by example
- fluent in English, knowledge of Spanish is a plus
- working at the Amsterdam office of the world’s largest law firm
- the opportunity to join a global practice, working on cross-border matters within international practice groups
- a progressive, innovative and challenging work environment
- joining a young and motivated team, working in a broad M&A practice with the opportunity to specialize and with room for your own initiatives
- substantial career advancement opportunities, possibility of international secondments
Legal People mediates experienced lawyers for al kinds of legal services.