Corporate Legal Director
Legal People is looking for a Corporate Legal Director for FrieslandCampina.
- Amersfoort, Utrecht
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 10-15 jaar
All 20,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aim to help people move forward in life. With over 30 brands FrieslandCampina reaches millions of people in more than 100 countries.
FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. The head office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
The Corporate Legal Department consists of 31 members and is organized in 5 teams. For the Procurement, Litigation and IP team we are looking for a Corporate Legal Director, a strong connector and inspirational manager.
You are responsable for the strategic direction and management of all global procurement, litigation and IP related legal matters. You manage a team of 6 professionals and you report to the general counsel & company secretary.
- more than 10 years of relevant experience (preferably at a law firm and followed by comparable in-house experience)
- international background, preferably educated in a civil law jurisdiction, common law experience is a plus
- fluent English
- experience with managing a legal team
- pro-active planning, advice and training to support and protect the business
- committed, efficient, creative and flexible
- ability to explain and convince clients and external parties in an international corporate environment
- good business sense with excellent communication skills
- a legal management position at one of the world's largest dairy companies, with leading brands in a number of countries
- a team of collaborative colleagues with a high quality standard
- a specific responsibility for procurement, litigation and IP within the legal team
Legal People mediates experienced lawyers for all kinds of legal services.