Legal People is looking for a (Senior) Associate Employment for De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek.
EU Privacy Counsel
Legal People is looking for an EU Privacy Counsel for IRI.
- Landelijk / geen vaste standplaats
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
With the world's largest set of consumer, purchase, media, social and mobile data, IRI ignites extraordinary growth for its clients in the FMCG, retail and over-the-counter health care industries. IRI uses its leading cloud technology platform and prescriptive analytic tools to deliver powerful market, consumer and media information and end to end customized solutions. From insights to planning, from optimization to execution and even through to ROI measurement.
Since its founding in 1979, IRI has grown significantly to almost 4,000 employees working out of 30 offices in 22 countries. Besides that, IRI has established several partnerships in over 60 countries making its current footprint over 80 countries in total. The Dutch office is located in the heart of the Netherlands. It serves as an important hub to Europe and currently counts 170 employees.
The legal team is located in the US and UK, no lawyers are located in continental Europe yet. Because of the increase of work due to the GDPR we are seeking to recruit an
EU Privacy Counsel
responsible and flexible role at the core of the business
In this role you take care of all privacy-related matters concerning the business in Europe. You ensure that the company is compliant with all legislation with respect to the use, storage and processing of consumer data that IRI uses to serve it's customers as well as their HR data. Besides answering specific questions from the business, you provide training for the EU workforce and are involved in the further implementation of the GDPR requirements in close cooperation with other departments of the company. You report to the Chief Privacy Officer in Chicago.
- 3 or more years working experience at a law firm and/or within a company
- excellent knowledge of EU privacy and data protection law
- experience with IT/software and contracts with privacy issues under the GDPR is a plus
- skillful arranger who is independent, responsible and business-minded
- fluent in Dutch and English, German is a plus
- a legally interesting and personally challenging position
- at the core of a young, leading and truly international business
- working together with highly skilled people who are proud of their company
- flexible working hours and location, frequent travel is required
Legal People mediates lawyers for all kinds of legal services.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature