2 dagen geleden - Gemeente Lelystad - Lelystad
Legal People is lookin for a Legal Counsel for Rituals.
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar, 5-10 jaar
Rituals is a global brand established in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, in 2000. Their ambition is to grow sustainably and become - and remain - the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. Today, Rituals operates in approximately 800 stores across 29 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America; with the aim to open approximately 100 new stores annually. The legal team is located at the headquarters in Amsterdam and consists of three legal professionals. In order to further strengthen this team, we are seeking to recruit a
Legal Counsel - commercial & privacy
As business partner, you will support the departments Wholesale, Travel, Business Technology and E-commerce. You focus on negotiating, drafting and advising on (international) commercial partnership contracts in the field of shop-in-shops, travel, e-commerce and technology. Also, DPA’s and operational privacy topics will be part of your responsibility. Finally, you are involved in all kinds of business-related topics on a daily basis, on an international level.
- around 5 years’ work experience
- as a lawyer and/or as in-house counsel
- substantial knowledge of and experience with commercial contracting
- (basic) knowledge of privacy law
- pragmatic self-starter with great organizational, analytical and communicational skills
- fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- a challenging and dynamic role with impact at the core of the business
- as part of a young, eager and dynamic team of skilled professionals
- working across departments with international stakeholders
- a fast-paced, substantially growing and truly international company
- with great opportunities for personal and professional growth
Legal People mediates lawyers for al kinds of legal services.