Ongeveer 20 uur geleden - Carnegie Stichting - via Leeuwendaal - Den Haag
We are looking for a Compliance Manager for a family office.
- Landelijk / geen vaste standplaats
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 10-15 jaar
Our client operates as an Investment Management Company and is part of a family office. The company invests in a wide range of asset classes worldwide and is fully regulated. The organisation has around 50 permanent employees and is known for its high level of professionalism, integrity, quality and service.
For their office in Amsterdam, we are currently seeking to appoint an
Compliance Manager, a highly responsible senior role.
You provide the board with advice and guidance on laws and regulations, specific to the financial services industry. It is your main objective to ensure that compliance risks are appropriately identified and assessed. You are responsible for drafting and implementing policies and procedures as well as monitoring and reporting. A key part of your role is to support and educate your colleagues about risks and controls in order to ensure that sound behaviour and ethical standards are embedded in the company.
- approximately 10-12 years of relevant working experience as a lawyer or a compliance professional
- best practices experience and knowledge of relevant Dutch and European financial regulation (e.g. AIFMD, UCITS, MiFID, EMIR, FACTA)
- reliable, energetic, determined and with excellent communication and presentation skills
- fluent in Dutch and English
- an independent senior role
- in an internationally operating company of reasonable size
- where compliance is strongly supported
- striving to be a force for good in the world serves as a guiding principle for our client
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature