Manager Legal & Compliance
Legal People is looking for a Manager Legal & Compliance for Gilde Healthcare.
- Utrecht, Utrecht
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
Gilde Healthcare is a specialized European healthcare investor and has raised more than EUR 1 billion over the past 20 years across two fund strategies: venture & growth capital ("VC") and private equity ("PE"). The VC fund invests in health tech and therapeutics in Europe and North America. The PE fund invests in European lower mid-market healthcare companies with a focus on the Benelux and DACH region. The company has offices in Utrecht, Boston and Frankfurt. To strengthen the team at the head office in Utrecht, we are looking for a
Manager Legal & Compliance - pragmatic team player
Your primary task is to ensure adequacy of the fund and management entities by complying with relevant legal and regulatory requirements. You provide legal support to all team members for a variety of legal topics, involving funds, partnership vehicles and financial regulations. As compliance officer, you are responsible for compliance of the whole organization with relevant regulations, such as AIFMD, AML and KYC. You liaise with external advisors on a regular basis. This role reports into the Managing Partners.
- Dutch qualified lawyer with 8-10 years of working experience
- part of which in a VC/PE related environment at a law firm or in-house
- thorough knowledge of corporate law
- experience with compliance and regulatory aspects of VC/PE business
- can-do mentality, pragmatic, eager to learn
- responsible and versatile role in the heart of the organization
- leading healthcare investor where enthusiastic people form a close team
- new position with great opportunities for personal growth
- possibility to work 4 days per week
Legal People mediates lawyers for all kinds of legal services.