2 dagen geleden - Compliance People - Amsterdam
Senior Company Counsel
Legal People is looking for a Senior Company Counsel for Elsevier.
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 10-15 jaar, > 15 jaar
Founded in 1880 Elsevier is nowadays a global modern publishing business headquartered in Amsterdam with offices worldwide. From a traditional company that produced static text and images, Elsevier has evolved into a business that actively leverages technology to help researchers and health professionals make critical decisions in all facets of their work. As a global information analytics business, the company specializes in science and health. Elsevier helps institutions and professionals advance healthcare and improve performance for the benefit of humanity. Combining content with technology, supported by operational efficiency, Elsevier turns information into actionable knowledge. Legal services to the businesses are provided by a team of in-house lawyers. There are 35 people working in the legal team spread over 14 locations worldwide. To strengthen this team we are now looking for a
Senior Company Counsel - sales & research products
The Senior Company Counsel will provide front line legal support to the global sales organisation, product development and where applicable tech groups. There will be a strong focus on commercial, tech and IP related matters including sales, data analytics and product development. Some compliance related work will also be part of the role. On a daily basis you will be challenged to deal with often complex legal matters. As a Senior Company Counsel you understand the business and its strategic drivers so you can provide the best in practice professional legal services with significant impact. The Senior Company Counsel is a business partner to the Global Sales MT.
- a university degree (law) with min. 10 years of working experience in a law firm or in-house
- core understanding of technology and data analytics oriented intellectual property
- able to progressively manage more complex transactional negotiations with strong focus on commercial, tech and data analytics contracts and product development processes.
- an analytical and strategic thinker, with an eye for detail
- knowledge of and experience in sales tender processes is a plus
- international and high-quality working environment
- worldwide one of the leading businesses in the field of data analytics
- flexible working hours and time given to do volunteer work
- a purpose driven company where your output is valued
- a challenging variety of often complex legal issues
- occasional travel and the opportunity to further develop your legal career
Legal People mediates lawyers for all kinds of legal services.