(Senior) Legal Counsel
Legal People is loking for a (Senior) Legal Counsel voor Align.
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
Align is an Amsterdam based innovative corporate business partner that adds significant value to their clients by its tailor-made and personal approach. Align advises and guides companies and high net-worth individuals from around the world on transactions, investments, accounting, recruiting, housing and provides dedicated directors that have extensive experience in their field.
The legal team consists of four legal professionals. To strengthen this team, Align is seeking to recruit a
(Senior) Legal Counsel - business partner in an international environment
You will play an important role in the further growth of the company. You will be responsible for advising clients on a wide range of corporate law matters such as investments, restructurings, transactions, contracts and compliance with applicable regulations and procedures. An important part of your work is maintaining and expanding the relations with Align’s international network such as clients, advisors, and/or banks. You will report to the Director Legal and will travel occasionally.
- Master’s degree in Dutch law (corporate, notarial or tax law)
- 4 to 10 years work experience in an international law firm, bank or corporate service provider
- solid knowledge of and experience with Dutch corporate and contract law
- accurate team player who takes initiative and is able to build strong relationships
- fluent in Dutch and English, Spanish is a plus
- commercial and dynamic role with a high level of independence
- working in a small and personal team of highly skilled professionals
- within an international organization with interesting clients and partners
- opportunities for further development as a corporate legal counsel
- working part-time (90%) is possible
Legal People mediates lawyers for al kinds of legal services.