Senior Legal Counsel
Legal People zoekt een Senior Legal Counsel voor uniQure.
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 10-15 jaar
uniQure is a leading gene therapy company with its headquarters in Amsterdam and production facilities in Lexington, Massachusetts. The company is driven by the goal of delivering on the promise of gene therapy, an approach that offers one-time treatments with potentially curative results for patients with severe genetic diseases such as hemophilia, Huntington’s disease, and cardiovascular diseases. uniQure is a pioneer in the field, and its production facility is one of the largest, most versatile gene therapy manufacturing facilities in the world. The company is listed on the U.S. stock exchange Nasdaq. With offices in both the Netherlands and the U.S., uniQure has a distinctly international culture. On a daily basis these international colleagues work together toward a common mission; transforming the lives of patients with severe genetic diseases. To further strengthen the international Legal team of this company, we are looking for a
Senior Legal Counsel - at a leading life sciences company
You are based at the Amsterdam headquarters where you work independently on a wide range of legal responsibilities, such as Dutch legal and corporate matters, including M&A, active clinical trials, research and development, and the negotiation and drafting of a wide range of commercial agreements. You act as business partner and you work cross-functionally with internal departments and external resources as required on legal issues. You also take the lead in the development and management of the Company’s legal function at its corporate headquarters in Amsterdam. You support a number of business activities, such as human resources, compliance, business development and corporate governance. You report into the company’s Chief Legal Officer who is based in the U.S.
- Dutch qualified legal professional
- 10+ years of work experience at a law firm and/or as in-house legal counsel
- knowledge of both corporate law and commercial (contract) law
- outstanding organizational and management skills
- experience within the life sciences industry is a plus
- fluent in English, both spoken and written
- independent senior legal position at the Dutch headquarters of a leading international company in the life sciences industry
- growth opportunities both professional and personal
- dynamic and high level yet informal work culture
- working for a company with a purpose - transforming the lives of patients with severe genetic diseases
- attractive renumeration package
Legal People mediates lawyers for all kinds of legal services.