1 dag geleden - NH1816 verzekeringen - Oudkarspel
Senior Manager Litigation
Legal People is looking for a Senior Manager Litgation for PwC.
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar, 10-15 jaar
PwC’s purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. The people at PwC are committed to deliver quality in Audit & Assurance, Tax, Forensic Services, Consulting, Legal Services, Deals and People & Organization. PwC is a network of firms in more than 158 countries where more than 250,000 people are employed.
Within Internal Firm Services, the Global Office of General Counsel provides dedicated legal support to PwC International Limited (PwCIL) and the network of PwC firms. In order to protect the interests of the network the Litigation Group of the Global OGC, a small global team of experienced lawyers, supports PwCIL and the member firms around the world facing claims and other matters posing litigation risk.
For its office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, PwC is therefore seeking to appoint a
Senior Manager Litigation
global inhouse position for an experienced litigator
Reporting to the network leadership, you will play an important role in defending the interests of PwCIL and its member firms, faced with major claims or governmental investigations. Hereto you will perform preliminary investigations, take necessary action to preserve legal privileges and advise the OGC and the business leaders in affected member firms on the potential legal risks. In order to mitigate risks, you will e.g. negotiate with opposition counsel, instruct and coordinate outside counsel and advise on PwC’s media communications in the matter. In short: a very exciting, international inhouse litigation role for a highly qualified litigation lawyer.
- at least 5 years or more PQE in (commercial) litigation or regulatory investigations
- knowledge of a European civil law system required, common law is a plus
- selfstarter with the ability to work independently and collaboratively across the team
- international mindset
- excellent drafting and negotiation skills in English
- willingness to travel regularly (20-40%)
- challenging, dynamic and international inhouse litigation position for an experienced litigator
- working on large and complex claims and/or investigations in an international setting
- working within a global team of litigation lawyers
- an organization that gives all room for training and personal development
- based in the city of Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Legal People mediates experienced lawyers for all kinds of legal services.