Als Compliance Advisor op het gebied van opleiding, communicatie en awareness draag je bij aan het creëren van een integriteitsbewuste cultuur en ondersteun je…
Legal People is lookin g for a Transaction Manager for EQT.
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
EQT is a leading alternative investment firm with approximately EUR 35 billion in raised capital across 22 funds. The funds have portfolio companies in Europe, Asia and the US with total sales of more than EUR 19 billion. Having a long-term and responsible approach to ownership is EQT’s way of creating value for investors, in portfolio companies and to society at large. Since it’s founding in 1994, EQT invests in “future proof companies” with a mission to achieve sustainable growth, operational excellence and market leadership. EQT strongly adheres to the following company values: ambitious, high-performing, respectful, industrial, entrepreneurial, informal and transparent.
Around 500 colleagues work at EQT in, amongst others, the UK, New York, Singapore, Hong Kong and its head office in Stockholm. At the Amsterdam office, 40 professionals from different disciplines work closely together as one team. To strengthen this team we are recruiting a
confident and social arranger
As a focal point, you provide legal support to the business of EQT in Amsterdam. You are involved in extensive projects in connection with EQT’s ownership and carry structures for the various funds. You also provide general legal assistance to the EQT Financial Services team on ad hoc matters and projects and you report directly to the Head of Legal. In your daily activities, you mostly deal with legal structures, shareholder and board meetings, share transactions, liquidations, mergers and corporate housekeeping. You thereby liaise with outside counsel and maintain excellent contact with EQT’s staff around the world. You travel occasionally to meet clients and your colleagues.
- 2-5 years working experience as a paralegal or as an attorney, candidate civil-law notary or legal counsel
- thorough knowledge of Dutch corporate law (Book 2 DCC) and transactions
- experience with or affinity with private equity is a plus
- responsible, flexible, able to prioritize and with great interpersonal skills
- fluent in English and Dutch, both written and spoken
- rare opportunity to work at a well performing international investment firm
- in a dynamic environment within a team of highly skilled professionals
- a responsible and valued role with great opportunities for personal growth
- located in Amsterdam, with occasional travel
Legal People bemiddelt juristen voor alle vormen van juridische dienstverlening.