Senior Fellow positions
Call for expressions of interest for senior fellow positions at Luiss Business School’s Amsterdam Hub
- Nieuwe Herengracht, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
Luiss Business School – a leading business school headquartered in Rome – invites outstanding candidates to express their interest in teaching courses as senior fellows at its Amsterdam Hub. As Luiss Business School expects strong growth of its Amsterdam Hub in the near future, the purpose of this call for expressions of interest is to identify professionals and academics who are eager to teach one or more courses. Positions are available (albeit not exclusively) in Strategy, organization, and leadership.
Role and Responsibilities of Senior Fellows
We seek candidates who are committed to teaching and who aspire to contribute to Luiss Business School’s international expansion and visibility.
- PhD degree in business or management (or a related area)
- Experience teaching at the university master’s level or equivalent
- Passion for teaching and education
- Fluency in English
- Confidence in using digital and online teaching tools
- Engage in a package of activities comprised of teaching, service and applied research (as negotiated with the School); the distribution of teaching activities among the different programmes will depend on the School’s teaching needs
- Be available to design and manage executive or custom programmes, coordinate master’s programmes and/or be involved in applied research projects
Luiss Business School is an internationally recognized institution accredited by EQUIS and AMBA with its main campus in Rome. Through its education and research activities, the School provides the knowledge and skills needed to meet current and future economic and social challenges. Leaders in today's world do not only need talent and cutting-edge skills but also the ability to drive change.
Luiss Business School fosters an education model that focuses on the learner, and on the development of strategic, analytical and creative skills in the individual. The School supports personal and professional development at all levels. The School's offering goes far beyond business – it generates processes of transformation and encourages a change-focused attitude to ensure that students become leaders who can assist in the development of the business community in a sustainable way. The approach is characterized by an entrepreneurial emphasis combined with problem-solving, creativity and critical thinking; the recognition of the importance of sustainability, social impact and diversity; and an understanding of the opportunities offered by digital transformation.