5 dagen geleden - Rexx Trading via YER - Ede
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
Purpose of function
• Administrative and physical audit. Audits if execution is compliant with central established procedures and way of working.
• Documents deviations and actions to be taken to comply to procedures. Follow up of the action plan.
• Identify best practices and secure these to standard way of working for all distribution centres.
Contents of function
• Administrative processing of data, create and compose reports, actively contribute to projects, identify issues and proactively submit solutions;
• Compose dashboards, action plans, meeting minutes;
• Elaborate on ideas of colleagues, challenging them on feasibility and desirability.
2. Process Management
• Auditing operational DC processes aiming to establish compliance;
• Analysing prognoses and deviations, aiming to find bottlenecks and root cause issues;
• Make proposals to improve operational processes and execute accordingly;
• Identify best practices and secure these to standard way of working for all distribution centres;
• Guiding and coaching of colleagues in securing the correct execution of process, procedure and way of working;
• Provide input to the development team to benefit improvement and development of logistic processes;
• Provide input to the support team to benefit recording of process and procedures and to secure accurate documentation.
• Organize DC audits, analysis of audit results.
Position of function in organisation
The DC operations auditor is part of the Warehouse process development, monitoring & support department and reports directly to the Manager Monitoring. The DC operations auditor is responsible for auditing the execution of logistic processes.
• Educational level at Bachelor’s degree in combination with 0-1 years of relevant working experience, preferably in a retail/logistics environment;
• Educational level at MBO degree in combination with 3 years of relevant working experience in a similar job, preferably in a retail/logistics environment;
• Experienced in SAP or a similar WMS-system;
• Make proposals for efficient and effective working methods with the least possible complexity and implements these;
• Is very organised, is able to structure activities and projects, sticks to agreements within deadlines and according to guidelines;
• Works efficiently and effectively, also when under time pressure;
• Works effectively with others to achieve common targets;
• Able to work in a multi- cultural environment;
• Willing to travel 60%-80% of the time;
• Fluent in English, well knowledge of French and German.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature