2 dagen geleden - Vonq - Eindhoven
Head of Purchase Department
Purpose of the job:
As Head of Purchasing you will be responsible for sourcing of goods, services & equipment and managing vendors. And will be able to perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search for better deals and find more profitable suppliers.
The head of Purchase builds and implement a world class purchase strategy, across the enterprise to improve customer satisfaction, profitability, inventory turns and working capital. The Head of Purchase is also responsible for developing, leading and executing purchasing strategies worldwide.
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 10-15 jaar
Focus areas and responsibilities:
- Lead the establishment and execution of the global purchase activities & process for the entire EVB company;
- Execute all facets of the purchase processes to provide an optimum purchase level in cost and services and working capital performance as defined by the organizations business operating plans and strategic objectives.
- Track and report key functional metrics (KPIs) to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness;
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms;
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation;
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power;
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking;
- Assess, manage and mitigate Purchase risks;
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers (dual sourcing strategy);
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries;
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand;
- Collaborate with different departments such as product management, marketing, sales, engineering, support, supply chain, logistics and finance to ensure that the appropriate data is available and accurate to be reviewed;
- As integral part of companies key business process systems selection, implementation and execution; document and share “best practice” methods, processes and ideas across the business Purchase chain to drive continues improvements in all aspects of business operations;
- Lead corporate initiatives aimed at improving current business processes.
- Recommend and maintain optimal inventory levels at various stages in the supply chain in order to achieve customer satisfaction;
- Partner with operations and engineering to ensure the demand consensus process delivers an agreed upon workable volume (mid- and long term); ensure gaps and overlaps are addressed, scenarios are complete and issues appropriately escalated to meet business objectives based on KPIs;
- Ensure smooth transition of NPI Supply from Engineering/Product Management to Mass Production;
- Analyze supply and demand issues and facilitate resolution throughout the supply chain;
- Assist in quantifying and defining scope for capacity, resource, logistics and supply chain;
- Provide demand planning input and forecast to business partners;
- Evaluate supplier delivery performance and capability, building into the S&OP process risk mitigating approaches to manage suppler performance variation;
- Negotiate contracts with key suppliers and secure 1st & 2nd source supply;
- Manage links between systems for forecasting, master production scheduling, inventory management and product development utilizing various systems such as Exact, Salesforce and Excel;
- Work to reduce the cost of sales and operations planning, recommending improvements to procedures, contracts and agreements.
The Head of Purchase is part of the Operations Team and reports directly to the VP Operations. He/she manages the local Sourcing Managers located in France, the Netherlands and the United States.
- 10 years of experience in Supply Chain Operations; purchasing, logistics, production planning within a high-volume environment;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Purchase, Engineering, Manufacturing or Supply Chain/Business relevant;
- Experience in Procurement (Raw Materials, Logistic Services, Packaging) and Purchase /Supply Chain within a production environment;
- Proven working experience as purchasing manager agent or officer;
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management;
- Interest in market dynamics along with business sense (NEVI);
- A knack for negotiation and networking;
- Working experience of vendor management software;
- Ability to gather and analyze data and to work with figures;
- Solid judgement along with decision making skills;
- Strong leadership capabilities;
- The knowledge of France language will be a benefit;
- BS degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration.
EV-Box was founded in 2010. At that moment, electric cars and vehicles were an exception and charging stations were not present. It’s founders set their hearts and eyes on a clear concept: a fully modular charging station that facilitates easy installation, maintenance and upgrades and uncompromising quality and durability.
EV-Box became an international market leader in Electric vehicle charging solutions (EVCS) and related cloud-based services. With an installed base of over 60.000 charging points across 45 countries worldwide today, EV-Box serves electric drivers, businesses, facilities and major public charging networks. EV-Box is also head supplier for the infrastructure in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Den Haag and Utrecht.
EV-Box is unique in fusing hardware and software into an All-in-one charging solution to ensure an optimal charging experience and an energy-efficient operation.
For more information about Ev-Box look at: www.evbox.com