3 dagen geleden - BASF Nederland B.V. via YER - Heerenveen
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
Target of function
The Manager DC is responsible for the design and implementation of the service and support strategy for the Distribution Centres whilst achieving a high level of customer satisfaction.
Contents of function
• Ensuring timely and accurate problem solving according to the SLA’s;
• Maintains relationships with the DC’s;
• Act as the process owner and ensure resolution to all challenges whilst keeping the customer informed through a structured communication framework;
• Manages the applicable key logistics levers;
• Clearly steers a team, takes the lead, gives clear working instructions, plans employees and activities in such a manner that targets are successfully achieved;
• Is actively involved in improving employee skills by providing constructive feedback, instructions, explanation and coaching;
• Makes employees enthusiastic, clearly indicates the intended effect of targets, brings about a positive attitude towards the work and inspires team members’ strong will to perform;
• Gives direct and constructive feedback about the delivered performance and personal development related to future requirements and priorities;
• Stimulates employees to join in on the thought process and to actively contribute to the development of new ideas and to learn from his/her own experiences and those of others;
• Responsible for an optimal staffing, recruitment activities and retaining of employees within the department.
Position of function in organisation
The Manager DC Support is part of the Process department Europe and reports directly to the Manager Process & Systems Europe. The Main focus lies on supporting logistical processes within the Distribution Centre.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature kun je gebruik maken van de contactgegevens op deze pagina of door in te loggen in je account.Log in of meld je aan