Ongeveer 15 uur geleden - Twynstra Gudde Huisvesting, Vastgoed en Facility Management B.V. via YER - Amersfoort
The Managing Consultant Supply Chain acquires and assists big Consultancy assignments as the leader in Digital Transformation in the Supply Chain field. He or she develops innovative solutions for the clients. The consultant is part of an ambitious team of 35 employees. He or she is known and recognized by the market as an expert and is leading in creating thoughtful solutions for customers. The Managing Consultant creates strong relationships and is seen as a trusted advisor. In order to help the customers even more, he or she develops new business models.
- Landelijk / geen vaste standplaats
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- WO, Postdoctoraal
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar, 10-15 jaar, > 15 jaar
- Client engagement: Advice and support clients about their strategy, vision and elaboration of ‘Digital Transformation’ in the Supply Chain field in an inspiring way;
- Generate new business and increase revenues from existing clients;
- Representing Capgemini on stages and forums as an expert and trusted advisor;
- Make the most of the knowledge and references from Capgemini.
- Efficient combination of processes between business, strategy and IT.
- Long-term professional project experience around digital transformation in Supply Chain Management or Logistics in at least one of these sectors;
- Consumer Products & Retail;
- Acquisition and leadership of transformation projects;
- An extensive network in Supply Chain;
- Well-founded Supply Chain Know-how for at least one of the following core processes : plan, source, make, deliver;
- Understanding of the integrative requirement in Supply Chain Management (process – organization – system);
- University degree (Master) with economic, technical or information technology orientation;
- Strong analytic and conceptual skills;
- Well-structured way of working;
- Excellent Dutch and English proficiency;
- Experience in presentation and moderation;
- Proficiency in MS Office suite and other relevant digital tools;
- International experience;
- Open to international project assignments.
One of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services.