Position of function in organisation
The DC Process & Quality Specialist is part of the Warehouse Process Development, Monitoring & Support department and reports directly to the Manager Monitoring. The DC Process & Quality Specialist provides insight in the performance of the Action DC’s on all levels.
Purpose of the job
- Responsible for providing insight and reporting on DC performance on central and local level.
- Central control on logistic processes, based upon identified deviations and defects.
- Maintain and improve central established logistic processes. Identify best practices and secure these to standard way of working for all distribution centres.
Areas of responsibility
- Processing data, create and compose reports and actively contribute to projects.
- Identifying issues and pro-actively submit solutions.
- Compose dashboards, action plans and meeting minutes.
- Analyse prognoses and deviations, aiming to find bottlenecks and root cause issues. Make proposals to improve operational processes and execute accordingly.
- Identify best practices and secure these to standard way of working for all distribution centres.
- Monitor execution of operational processes according to central established guidelines and way of working. Act on deviations.
- Guiding and coaching of colleagues in securing the correct execution of process, procedure and way of working.
- Provide input to the development team to benefit improvement and development of logistic processes.
- Provide input to the support team to benefit recording of process and procedures and to secure accurate documentation.
- Develop, maintain and provide reports and means of control regarding performance and process control.
- Active support of DC audits, analysis of audit results.
- Actively contribute solutions to operational issues that impact performance.
- Participate in projects which will improve the forecast , reporting or analyses.
Our candidate is a proactive and respectfull person who sets the example and has a smart but pragmatic way of working. The Process & Quality Analyst executes his/her tasks with pace and urgency and is cost consciousness.