1 dag geleden - MAG45 - Eindhoven
Purchasing Manager OEM
Purpose of the job:
Responsible for the timely placement of purchase/production orders, delivery of materials, in order to meet customer requirements and maintain stock inventory levels within approved guidelines. The focus in this function is mainly on maintaining customer relationships in the Automotive industry. You’ll be working in an dynamic environment.
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 10-15 jaar
Focus areas and responsibilities:
Purchase & Supply Chain:
- Plan and organize the movements of products and materials from suppliers and assembly partners in the correct way to OEM partners;
- Purchase, assembly and inventory management so that working capital can be effective utilized in connection with purchase (minimum stock/ working capital);
- Cost reduction and continuous improvement into potential cost savings and product improvement;
- Optimize supply chain management in order to match inventory and operations with OEM needs;
- Monitor quality control with all partners and suppliers continuously;
- Cooperate in product, service and support improvement;
- Resolve errors on purchase/production orders as required;
- Investigate and resolve material that came in non-compliant or damaged;
- Daily review open purchase/production orders;
- Daily review inventory levels;
- Monitor price increases and communicating changes as necessary;
- Prepare annual Purchase plan; follow and monitor on a monthly base;
- Set up and maintain purchase contracts, contract management;
- Analyze and evaluate supplier performance.
- Take care of implementation of strategy set in business and department plans;
- Manage, support, coach, guide, inspire and motivate team members;
- Hold structural team meetings;
- Implement (changed) organization plans and work processes;
- Take care of achievement of team– and individual objectives;
- Coordinate the transfer and retention of knowledge in the department;
- Stimulate growth of team members and professionalize the team;
- Apply current HR policy, HR instruments and HR procedures;
- Monitor and ensure an optimal quantitative – and qualitative staffing.
The Purchasing Manager OEM is part of the Operations Team and reports directly to the OEM Program Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Manufacturing preferred or Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain/Business or relevant;
- 10+ years' experience of Supply Chain Operations;
- Experience in purchasing, manufacturing, logistics, production planning within a high-volume environment;
- Previous experience within OEM purchasing;
- Experience in Procurement (Raw Materials, Logistic Services, Packaging) and Supply Chain/Operations within OEM environment;
- Experience in the Automotive industry will be a benefit;
- The knowledge of the German language will be a benefit;
- Experience with procurement, Tenders (RFI/RFP/RFQ);
- Experience OEM purchasing processes;
- Skills in Project Management;
- Knowledge of Logistics & Distribution;
- Knowledge of E-procurement.
EV-Box was founded in 2010. At that moment, electric cars and vehicles were an exception and charging stations were not present. It’s founders set their hearts and eyes on a clear concept: a fully modular charging station that facilitates easy installation, maintenance and upgrades and uncompromising quality and durability.
EV-Box became an international market leader in Electric vehicle charging solutions (EVCS) and related cloud-based services. With an installed base of over 60.000 charging points across 45 countries worldwide today, EV-Box serves electric drivers, businesses, facilities and major public charging networks. EV-Box is also head supplier for the infrastructure in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Den Haag and Utrecht.
EV-Box is unique in fusing hardware and software into an All-in-one charging solution to ensure an optimal charging experience and an energy-efficient operation.
For more information about Ev-Box look at: www.evbox.com