2 dagen geleden - Vonq - Eindhoven
Director Technical Accounting & Internal Control
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 10-15 jaar, > 15 jaar
For LUMILEDS, the global leader in light engine technology and headquartered in Amsterdam, Andersen Tax & Legal is the recruiting partner to recruit for the position of ‘Director Technical Accounting & Internal Control’. In the position of Director Technical Accounting & Internal Control you will be part of the Global Accounting and Internal Control (A&IC) organization.
LUMILEDS is a global leader employing more than 9,000 team members operating in over 30 countries. In 2017, LUMILEDS generated sales of approximately $2B.
Lead, develop, own and maintain
One of the main objectives for the position is to secure a global high quality standard in accounting and reporting within LUMILEDS, in compliance with IFRS. You will work in a complex environment with constantly developing business models and high quality standards. Within this daily context, you will act as the informal entrepreneurial technical builder, who strongly oversees technical issues, effects and knows how to manage and align other stakeholders and colleagues.
You will lead the global team responsible for determining, establishing, maintaining, and owning the company’s global technical accounting policies and compliance with IFRS for statutory and group reporting, including advising the company and concluding on complex accounting and policy matters.
- Perform entity level financial reviews to ensure timely identification of (potential) accounting issues (i.e. Equity roll-forward, Long Term Incentive Plans, etc.) Oversee, guide and support accounting issue resolution together with the Finance Operations Record to Report (RtR) teams;
- Lead technical accounting reviews of all issued financial statements;
- Overseeing the technical accounting interpretations and judgments globally;
- Oversee the ongoing development and maintenance of the database of all technical accounting policies, memos, and consultations;
- Develop and review the framework for and lead the Company’s interpretation, application, and adoption of new accounting standards;
- Lead the team of consultation resources for technical accounting issues and complex business transactions throughout the Company;
- Provide governance over critical accounting policies that feed in to the Company’s;
- Governance and authoritative voice on accounting standards and policies, and their adoption and application;
- Research, resolve and document technical accounting issues;
- Support local statutory accounts preparation and filing, in close cooperation with country controllers, external consultants and external auditors.
- Develop and deliver training and education materials globally to various stakeholders throughout the business, including IFRS training to the finance community;
We are looking for:
Master’s degree In Finance;
CPA/RA (or equivalent) is required for this position;
Circa 15+ years' combined experience in technical accounting, (preferably including Big 4 accounting firms and/or controllership within large multinational (publicly-held or private equity) companies;
Experience working in a Big 4 accounting firm is a big plus;
In-depth knowledge of accounting standards (IFRS and US GAAP) and active interest in new developments in this area
Circa 7+ years' proven people management experience;
Exposure to ERP accounting and finance systems such as SAP and BPC preferred;
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
Proven ability to communicate complex and/or controversial topics and concepts to a wide and diverse audience, including meeting facilitation, presentations and training;
Experience with divestment situations, other M&A activities and IPO is a big plus;
Wil je reageren op deze vacature? Neem dan contact op met:
5216PR Den Bosch