2 dagen geleden - YER - Amsterdam
Senior Process Analyst - P2P/Accounts Payable
Are you a Process Analyst with excellent business acumen? Do you have a good understanding of P2P processes and are you passionate to help improving these? Do you like to work in a dynamic international and intercultural environment? Are you able to adopt and apply innovative methods and technologies to implement new strategies and manage change within Accounts Payable? Welcome to LyondellBasell!
- Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
This is LyondellBasell
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the world’s largest plastics, chemical and refining companies and a member of the S&P 500. LyondellBasell (www.lyondellbasell.com) manufactures products at 55 sites in 17 countries. Our products and technologies are used to make items that improve the quality of life for people around the world including; packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels.
This is the role
As a Process Analyst P2P at LyondellBasell and within the Accounts Payable department you will be responsible as the Subject Matter Expert for one or more assigned sub-teams with the main purpose to lead these in their daily work expectations and targets. You troubleshoot and resolve issues and escalations with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Suppliers, Procurement, Manufacturing) and provide feedback how these can be avoided in future. You suggest improvement ideas and help streamlining, standardizing, simplifying and eventually implementing these in respective areas. Furthermore, you participate in projects and cross-departmental process improvement initiatives.
You will also provide training to individual team members while managing daily productivity expectations and continuously communicate best practices and policies to team members in order to deliver global process standards.
As our Process Analyst P2P you also manage the accurate and timely execution of assigned sub-team (manual and automated) tasks to ensure team objectives are met within standards as established by the Global Process Leader.
This is who you are
You deliver high quality and customer focused service by handling issues and escalations in a timely and professional manner. You have a detailed understanding of the procure to pay process and you only make independent judgements based on expertise and fact-finding activities. You just simply enjoy managing and improving processes and you embrace change. Positive and pro-active attitude, energetic and eager to learn, that's who you are!
This is what you bring
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Accounting or other related business discipline OR 8+ years of equivalent experience
- At least a few years’ experience with balance sheet reconciliations for complex global multi-national organizations
- Previous experience with continuous improvement discipline (e.g. methods, tools, and process improvement)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within procure to pay environment within organization of similar size and global reach, SAP knowledge or any other related systems
- Advanced Excel knowledge focused on BI/BW tools for analyzing financial data and proven experience in root-cause-analysis driven by data and data analytics
- Independent nature, able to structure, plan and execute normal responsibilities without direct supervision, manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines and commitments
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) and a second European language is preferred
- You are eligible to work in the EU and you currently reside in the Netherlands
This is what we offer
We offer an environment where we encourage personal and professional growth and where you will be rewarded for your performance and results. You will have the possibility to work with specialists globally in all fields to develop innovative solutions and to extend your national and international network. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary package.
Would you like to apply? Send us your motivation and resume via the application button. Please feel free to What's App our Corporate Recruiter, Daniella Mahazri at +31-6-30 30 13 30 for any additional information.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Keywords: Finance, Accounts Payable, accounting, senior, Excel, SAP, Process analyses, training, Europe, fulltime.