Atherosclerosis, the underlying cause of the majority of cardiovascular diseases, is a lipid-driven inflammatory disease of the large arteries. Experimental …
Director Of Education And Executive Development
The position: The Director of Education and Executive Development (DEED) will be working in the Global Education Department and will help to plan and implement the activities of the education department in accordance with the ...
- Endepolsdomein, Maastricht, Limburg
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 uur
The Director of Education and Executive Development (DEED) will be working in the Global Education Department and will help to plan and implement the activities of the education department in accordance with the agreed Education Strategy. The DEED reports directly to the Associate Dean Global Education Programs.
- Responsible for the implementation of Education Operations Strategy, including the implementation of degree and non-degree programs and executive development programs, and in line with accreditation requirements where applicable;
- Operational roll-out of the programs in collaboration with the Global Education and Enrollment Management team;
- Responsible for the Operational Aspects of the enrollment cycle including but not limited to recruitment and admissions;
- Deployment of the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP);
- Maintains sustainable operational relationships with current partners;
- Manages the Global Education and Enrollment Department Team through evaluations, appraisals, coaching and mentoring;
- Responsible for the annual targets of the department;
- Responsible for providing monthly updates of admission progress, financial and student progress across all locations and all degree programs;
- Prepares the budget of the Global Education and Enrollment Management team ensuring efficient use of the departmental budget;
- Responsible for coordinating faculty assignments in collaboration with Academic Coordinators and the Associate Dean Finance and Support;
- Participates in curriculum development to contribute to the quality assurance of the Education Programs;
- Prepares all documents and advises on faculty performance to the Associate Dean and the relevant Academic Coordinators;
- Quality control of the programs in collaboration with the Quality Enhancement Office (heavy input for report writing);
- Provides support to the Associate Dean Global Education Programs;
- Advises the Management Team on all matters related to the Department.
- Master’s Degree preferably in the field of Management;
- Experience in an international work environment;
- A minimum of 5 years in a managerial or director position;
- Experience with managing and developing education programs;
- Full proficiency in English and preferably one other foreign language;
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player;
- Result-oriented, customer focus, leadership, coaching, business development, advanced communication, management skills, entrepreneurial, pro-active and cultural awareness.
- An exciting, independent, challenging job in a multicultural environment;
- An attractive salary (salary scale 15 of the MSM CAO) and fringe benefits package.
- The contract is initially for one year with possible extension.
For more information about this position, please contact Ms. Katalin Kovacs, MPA, Associate Dean
Global Education Programs, by email: Kovacs@msm.nl.
To apply, please submit your CV and motivation letter in English online to: Ms. Marion A.G. Rutten-Klerckx, MA (law), Director Human Resources & Legal Affairs, through the following link.
Application deadline: February 26, 2018
Acquisition further to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Maastricht School of Management (MSM) is one of the oldest and most international business schools in the Netherlands. Its mission is to provide education and research for ethical management, inspiring leadership, innovative entrepreneurship and effective public policy, building on its unique history in working together with institutions in emerging economies for better global management.
MSM offers internationally and Dutch accredited Master, MBA, and DBA programs, in the Netherlands and in more than a dozen countries in the world. MSM also offers a wide range of certificate and diploma based executive programs, including tailor-made programs.
MSM strives to maintain a work environment based on a set of shared values, which enables the employees to develop their professional careers in teaching, research, consultancy and administration. MSM’s official language is English.