2 dagen geleden - Aurubis Netherlands B.V. via YER - Zutphen
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
Mammoet is seeking a business professional with a passion for quality, environment and occupational health and safety to join our European SHE-Q team.
The successful candidate will have a proven experience in the development, implementation and maintenance of a management system in conformance with ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, OHSAS18001:2007 and VCA – Petrochemical, internal auditing and processes of improvement and change.
Responsible for developing and executing quality improvement plans or contribute to the development of standards and procedures across functions, in line with relevant business requirements, policies and legislation in order to contribute to a successful development of the organization.
European SHE-Q Manager
• Conduct all business in a professional, respectful manner
• Understand and support Mammoet’s OH&S, Environmental and Quality management system.
• Actively support the development, documentation and maintenance of requirements and practices in relation to the corporate and regional policies, and in conformance with the standards.
• Describe business processes, their sequence and interaction.
• Develop, document and actively support the implementation and maintenance of procedures in relation to corporate and regional requirements and practices, and in conformance with the standards.
• Plan and execute internal audits of the management system against the standards.
• Process audit results and report to the business management on audit findings and opportunities for improvement.
• Actively support the business in processes of improvement and change.
• English and Dutch, fluent proficiency verbal and written;
• Social team player with a hands-on attitude;
• Keen, analytical, creative and a pro-active problem solver and good listener; Able to work in an internationally environment, with different culture;
• Willing to travel frequently.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field.
• Five years of experience in development, implementation and maintenance of a management system.
• An intermediate knowledge of business software like SAP, CRM, Mavim Rules, AutoCAD, Documentum, Sharepoint and MS Office.
• Certificate for ISO 9001/14001 and/or OHSAS 18001 internal auditor is an asset.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature kun je gebruik maken van de contactgegevens op deze pagina of door in te loggen in je account.Log in of meld je aan