bekend met de sector onderwijs en met een 'handson' mentaliteit
HR Manager Netherlands
HR generalist for the new office in Rotterdam
- Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
RHI Magnesita is establishing a new office that will be an international environment for global positions in Europe. It will rapidly develop from 30 people to start with, to more than 60 in the coming period. The HR Manager actively contributes to this success.
Responsibilities and tasks
As the HR Manager you are responsible for providing business focussed advisory and transactional services in the Netherlands, in accordance with the Group's human resources policies and procedures.
- You manage, implement and maintain aligned HR processes in close collaboration with the Global HR organization, in compliance with Dutch law.
- In the beginning your focus will be on the implementation of the Dutch labour legislation, pension, mobility issues, pay rolling etc. (together with external partners).
- This quickly broadens towards implementing the global HR strategy and supporting local organizational capabilities development.
- You educate and support line managers in people management activities, in cooperation with regional HR.
- You participate in HR- (improvement) projects on country level and will report to regional HR.
- You are a pro-active and flexible HR professional, preferably in a multi-national international organization, who likes to set-up a new office location and who wants to develop him/herself and grow with the organisation.
- You have demonstrated broad experience in among other compensation & benefits (in cooperation with external partners), implementing strategy and developing (senior) professionals.
- Strong knowledge of Dutch labour law and good understanding of pension legislation.
- You successfully completed a bachelor degree in preferably Human Resource Management.
- Besides having strong interpersonal skills, being a sparring partner for (senior) management, you have a pragmatic attitude, are result driven and have attention to detail.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, German or Portuguese (Brazil) would be a plus. You live in the Rotterdam area.
You will be cooperating in a dynamic, enthusiast international team. RHI Magnesita attaches much importance to people. To a leadership style that encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. To a collaborative culture that values ideas and determination to add value for their customers. Colleagues who are down-to-earth, positive, energetic and optimistic make strong teams who get results. An exciting opportunity with international development possibilities.
Also look at www.rhimagnesita.com
About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is an acknowledged leader in innovative industry. With 14.000 highly skilled people across more than 35 countries RHI Magnesita produces 2.9 million tons of refractory materials each year. These enable the high temperature production of steel, cement and glass and many more materials essential to daily life.