Wide ranging international roles for two experienced and committed auditors
Product Development Manager EMEA
Driving the EMEA product road map
- Amersfoort, Utrecht
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
In this position you are responsible for developing and supporting products for the EMEA market that meet or exceed the needs of the marketplace as defined by customers and Ergotron. You will manage all aspects of the product life cycle, including market research, new product development, old product obsolescence, sales & marketing training and profitability. You will act as the EMEA product champion and be the EMEA interface with Product Management in the USA. You will be based in Amersfoort and report to the Group Vice President Global Product Development, with a dotted line to the General Manager EMEA in the Netherlands. You will be travelling around 20% of your time.
Your main tasks:
- Write and update the product line roadmap annually.
- Monitor product line profitability and sales forecasts.
- Maintain currency on product and market trends (trade shows, customer visits).
- Generate product ideas, based on market research and customer site visits.
- Build new product proposals packages, create written product requirements documents, coordinate and approve final testing of products.
- Conduct complete product launches.
- Assist in the development and coordination of publications, promotions and promotional material.
- Coordinate your activities with other business units.
Ergotron is looking for an independent and action-oriented product manager with intercultural awareness and sensitivity. Someone who can develop and maintain sound relationships, both externally and internally, to define market/customer needs (for existing and new products). You will formulate realistic business cases and drive product implementation. Your profile:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration and/or Marketing.
- 7+ years product management or product development experience in Europe.
- Desired experience with design, hands on electrical and mechanical product development.
- Excellent proficiency in English and preferably another language.
Ergotron offers a dynamic position in an international organization with challenging growth ambitions. A company with top quality products contributing to a productive and healthy workplace. Ergotron is a company with high ethical standards.
See also www.ergotron.com.
Ergotron is the global leader in digital display mounting, furniture and mobility products that have been improving the human interface with digital displays for over 30 years. They are committed to delivering innovative solutions that promote healthier, more productive environments – no matter the setting. Their passion for human-centered designs has led to many patents and unique product innovations, such as PowerShuttle® and Constant Force™ technology. To drive growth and further align product development with the EMEA customer needs we are currently looking for a Product Development Manager EMEA.