1 dag geleden - Emerson Process Management B.V. via YER - Rijswijk
Sales Engineer Water (Netherlands)
Entrepreneurial and sales driven business developer
- Landelijk / geen vaste standplaats
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
A self-driven sales professional with a systematic, structured approach and a strong goal focus and success orientation:
- A degree in process engineering, chemical engineering, environmental or process engineering, chemistry, mechanical engineering or a similar education.
- Several years professional experience in design or sale of systems engineering or water and wastewater treatment services.
- Experience with industrial water and wastewater treatment is advantageous.
- Dutch and English (spoken and written) and preferably German.
- Willing to travel regularly.
You will be responsible for
- Establishing and developing new industrial relations and developing business in the Dutch market.
- Determining customer demand and preparing quotations.
- Developing, processing and closing sales projects in close coordination with sales, process and service departments in Germany.
- Representing EnviroChemie at trade fairs, conference and events.
EnviroChemie offers a challenging and responsible position at a leading company in water treatment. A company with extensive knowledge, over 40 years of experience and an innovative mindset to keep up with new developments and challenges. Your work location is the Haarlem office or your home office. Professional support from R&D, administration and back office. An attractive remuneration package.
Engineers and scientists of EnviroChemie (founded in 1976, headquartered in the Frankfurt region) consult on, plan, builds and maintain water and wastewater treatment plants that are tailored to the respective customer requirements. Plant solutions for water recycling, resource recycling, zero discharge requirements or biogas production save valuable resources and energy. EnviroChemie supplies plants "Made in Germany" to customers around the world. Production takes place in company-owned workshops. Services of EnviroChemie range from comprehensive customer services, engineering consulting, and laboratory analyses to operation of the water treatment plants. Recently EnviroChemie started regular operation of new production plant for water chemicals. To expand it’s business in the Netherlands EnviroChemie has a vacancy for a Sales Engineer Water (the Netherlands).