4 dagen geleden - Vonq - Eindhoven
Arnhem, inspiring, result oriented people manager
- Arnhem, Gelderland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
- You will take ownership of site performance and the professional development of the people you work with.
- You manage the Arnhem site operationally.
- You take full responsibility for performance of the processing plant with regards to safety, quality, output and costs.
- You lead and coach the operational staff (production, maintenance & engineering, technology and QHSE) and coordinate recyclables procurement and processing as well as (shared) HR and Finance.
- You inspire and develop the team (10 direct reports, total reports: 60) in achieving a continuous improvement mindset.
- Internationally, you represent the site in relevant business teams and task units.
- Locally, you maintain and develop a network of external local contacts.
Your skills We are looking for an experienced strong leader; a people manager who knows how to inspire and motivate and ensures that the job is done. Someone who can coach people in realizing ambition by turning it into action. A manager who identifies opportunities and possibilities; takes ownership, initiative and responsibility.
- Master’s degree in a technical field (chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, process technology, industrial engineering or similar) or a business degree with extensive experience in an industrial environment, preferably chemicals or plastics production.
- Minimum of five years of management experience.
- Focused and experienced in continuous development and improvement (lean, six sigma).
- Experience with developing a safety culture.
- Organizationally sensitive and able to work under pressure.
- Proficient in Dutch and English.
What we offer
- An inspiring and international work environment within the world’s leading provider of aramid technology solutions.
- The opportunity to be part of a global operations team which achieves best-in-industry results when it comes to operational excellence and efficiency.
- Professional development opportunities, including (but not limited to) education and courses at the international Teijin Aramid Academy.
- Competitive remuneration.
We look forward hearing from you! Please apply via www.mercuriurval.nl. The vacancy is quoted under ref.no. 4684. For more information contact Myron Hess, Executive Consultant Mercuri Urval, at +31 6 50 25 3005. For more information about Teijin Aramid please check www.teijinaramid.com.
We will be accepting applications until May 1st 2018.
Teijin Aramid is the global leader in development and production of high performance materials based on aramid technology. Teijin Aramid’s technology is used in an increasing number of application areas, including automotive, ballistic protection, offshore, civil engineering, protective clothing, optical fiber cables and oil & gas. Production, R&D, and Sales work together closely in creating value and offering comprehensive solutions to Teijin Aramid’s customers. Continuous improvement of operational efficiency and use of innovative production technology enable Teijin Aramid to realize growth in existing and new markets. Arnhem, The Netherlands, is the location of Teijin Aramid’s global headquarters as well as one of the operational sites. The site comprises a variety of processes:
- A processing plant for the production of Twaron pulp for automotive friction applications.
- A recycling line for aramid fiber.
- A pilot plant for Twaron polymerization for innovative new applications.
For this site we are currently searching for a Site Manager.