As a (Senior) Scientist ‘Antibody Discovery’ you are responsible for the generation of antibody panels using our state-of-the-art MeMo® discovery platform. Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Designing and supervising antibody discovery programs;
- Characterizing the resulting (Biclonics®) antibody panels in a range of biophysical assays;
- Leading project based teams of technicians to ensure efficiency across your projects.
We are looking out for a (Senior) Scientist ‘Antibody Discovery’ with the following knowledge and expertise:
- Your expertise is in molecular biology, molecular cloning and protein expression;
- You have affinity for technology-based projects;
- Experience with antibody engineering and phage display is preferred;
- You have several years of post-doctoral experience;
- You have a high level of biological, technical and professional expertise;
- You are a practical scientist who loves to work together with other passionate scientists, you are result driven and you have excellent interpersonal and organization skills.
We offer a 12 month contract which can be renewed for an indefinite period, a competitive salary, flexible working hours and an international, talented and stable team in a very inspiring area of Utrecht (Utrecht Science Park) in a brand new building.
Furthermore, we have an excellent pension scheme, company bonus and we offer 30 holidays based on a full-time position. We care about the team spirit and organize multiple company events a year.
In hiring new employees, we look for people who would fit in well with the collaborative, rigorous and entrepreneurial spirit of our company that drives us to develop advanced therapies that address unmet needs in cancer treatment. Merus employees on all levels are both talented and highly motivated to get the best out of our teams and every individual.
For more information about this role please contact dr. John de Kruif via telephone number +31(0)30 – 253 8804.
For more information about the application procedure, please contact mr. Wessel Haytink via telephone number +31(0)6 – 1541 2395 or email@example.com.
Please send in your application by latest Monday, December 11, 2017 with reference number 2017WH05.
Working at Merus offers an opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success. You have the chance to make an impact within the oncology field by being part of the development of bispecific antibody therapies (Biclonics®) to fight cancer. You will work with some of the most talented people in the field. Merus’ Head Quarters are located in The Netherlands, with offices in the US and collaborators around the world. We are highly successful, with a listing on NASDAQ and several of our candidate drugs being evaluated in clinical trials. For more information, please visit www.merus.nl.